CHAPTER EIGHT

hi guys i know im shit its been like 4 months but school is practically out and i really have no excuse for not updating im just lazy af, prefect writer right here am i right or am i right ((jk but ill try to be more active since school will be out next week !!!!!!!!!!)

FLASHBACK (bc yall probably need one omg !!!its been four months!!!!! im shit bye)

probably should put a trigger warning!! i love you guys!! 

"You okay sweetie?" She, Rosalee, asked.

"I'm fine, you have work to do."

She giggled, "It's a desert right now."

I chuckled. "It's nothing, really. Just Zayn."

"Oh my Lord. Is he the black haired boy? I don't like him much." Rosalee said as she shook her head and placed her hands on the counter. "He's so rude, a little too rude."

"He's nice, he just has his moments." I said. I couldn't even believe I was defending him, and from the look on Rosalee's face, she couldn't either. "I really think I should be going, Zayn's going to go crazy if I'm gone for more than twenty. Call the FBI and shit." I sighed at the last sentence, because it was true.

"You need to stand up for yourself. Don't let him treat you this way any longer, Lou. It's such a sad feeling when my customers come in looking upset, and by God you do it every time you come in! My old heart won't be able to take it any longer."

I looked up at her from where I sat and gave her a small smile. "I swear, I'm fine, he just has his moments." I said once again while mentally slapping myself for standing up for him....again. "I really have to go, I'm so glad we could have this chat."

"Always love hearing from my Lou." She said as she gave me a weary smile. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?"

"I'm sure Zayn wants me to eat at home." And with that sentence, Rosalee's smile disappeared, but quickly came back.

"Okay, dear. Have a great day."

"You too!" I said as I was backing away, while doing so I heard the bell that hung above the door ring, and since I was so close it burned my ears, causing me to jump backwards into the door and bumping into someone. As I turned around to quickly apologize, I came face to face with him.

We stared at each other for a moment; his green eyes staring into my blue eyes, he was so fucking tall.

"Harry?" I croaked out. Harry stared at me for a few more second, his mouth opened, trying to gather the words to say. "I-I, gotta-" he said as he backed up, placing his hands on the back of the door and opening it. He sped up once he turned around, not running--more of a speed walking.

I ran towards him, when getting behind him I pulled my hand out and grabbed him by the shoulder. He spun around fast, swatting my hand away in the process. He looked hurt, tears already forming his eyes--and all I said was Harry.

......

(zayn is VERY aggressive towards the end so T.W!)

"Harry." I repeated. "Look at me Harry. Are you okay, Harry?"

"God damn it, is that all you know how to say? Harry, Harry? Shocking that you fucking remember me." He shot back at me.

I was taken aback. "How could I forget you? Harold, you left me. I don't think I could ever forget that."

"I left you? Ha." He laughed, running his fingers through his hair. "I left you, I left you." He repeated in a low voice as he began pasting back and forth, as if he was talking to himself. "God damn right I fucking left you. God, did me leaving-did it, did it hurt you?"