Chapter 12

Alex's POV

This time Ana wasn't here to interrupt us. It was pure bliss. I knew kissing my mate would feel good but I really wasn't expecting this. This was amazing. I had never experienced this with any girl.

I bit down on her lip and she moaned granting me entrance, my tongue filled every corner of her mouth. She tasted so good.

Our lips battled for dominance but I won and she moaned into my mouth and that almost sent me over the edge. It took everything in me to pull away and not take her right then and there.

We pulled away for air. I looked down at my gorgeous mate, her eyes were hooded, lips swollen and breath uneven from the kiss.

God I want her.

"Please stay" I whispered against her lips, she nodded at me still dazed from our kiss. I pecked her one last time and left the room for my office.

I know what I did was wrong but I had to, for her own safety. All I really wanted was to tell everyone she was my mate and be happy with her, but I couldn't, not now.

Not while Blake was still out there. 

I relaxed in my chair going through a document that was left on my desk, when I caught sight of a folder which reminded me of the call I received earlier this week.

Blake was getting closer, the rogues on my land were getting worse and the incident that happened with the Full Moon pack had a lot of packs terrified. I knew Blake was behind it and it was all to get to me, and I guess he succeeded.

The folder on my desk served as a reminder to that.

The Full Moon pack was murdered, every single one of them and they were a pretty huge and powerful pack. No one is sure of what really happened, but no one survived and this was definitely not a good thing.

I picked up the folder and went through the pictures again. They were pictures of dead bodies of the Full Moon pack. They were bleeding from their nose, ears, eyes and mouth. There was clearly no fight; they didn't have a chance to defend themselves.

Magic was definitely at play here.
I don't know how he did it, it just wasn't normal and neither is Blake. He needs to be stopped before things get out of hand.

I placed the pictures back in the folder. I can't deal with this right now. Right now I had to get to school.

Mikky's POV

I stood there dazed for a minute or two. God, that kiss was amazing. I placed my fingers on my lips replaying what happened a few minutes ago. His lips on mine felt beyond amazing, I didn't know it would feel so good.

My wolf howled in my head. She was going crazy.

I finally snapped out of it, but it was too late. He was already gone. I sighed realizing I was stuck here again.

What a bastard! 

When I had finally calmed down, I decided to go downstairs and check if the omegas and pregnant she wolves needed my help with the cubs.

I love spending time with these cubs. They are funny, friendly and well behaved. It's fun playing around with them. At my old pack I wasn't really allowed to spend time with the cubs, their parents said I would be a terrible influence on them.

"I'll get it" I said to Lily, she was one of the pack mothers who looked after the cubs. She was really nice and we've gotten to know each other these past few weeks.

"Beth" I yelled pulling her close and wrapping my arms around her. She laughed in my ear but hugged me back anyway.

I invited her in and locked the door behind her. "So how's your new pack" she asked as we both sat down on the couch.