chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Beth’s POV

I followed the directions given to me by Mikky, she’s a really nice person and doesn’t deserve the way she’s being treated and the stupid alpha doesn’t do anything about it, hell he even joins them.

You’re probably wondering how I know about Mikky being abused when she didn’t tell me anything. You see I’m a wolf with special powers, only a few wolves in existence have these special powers, mine is being able to read your mind when I touch you, pretty cool.

I was right in front of the alpha’s office, I knocked and was asked to come in, as soon as I opened the door I smelt something really good it made all the anger I was feeling a few moments ago vanish.

I stepped into the office and saw the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen, with his dirty blond hair blue eyes and full pink lips he looked so HOT.

”MATE”

We both said at the same time. I could also feel the power radiating off him, he was an alpha not only that he was the alpha who’s been abusing Mikky.

“Alpha” I said as I bowed my head as a sign of respect even if he doesn’t deserve it. He was in front of me in lightning speed, my back was against the wall as he leaned in closer and kissed me. I have to say it was the best kiss ever, he trailed kisses down my jaw line and neck.

I was so lost in his kisses, then I remembered what kind of alpha he was and with the last bit of strength I could muster I pushed him away from me, he looked taken aback by my actions.

“I Beth Anderson reject you Logan Knight” I said to him, my voice coming out stronger than I expected. It hurt so bad and I could see the pain in his eyes all I wanted to do right now was hug him and comfort him but I wasn’t going to do so until he learned to behave as an alpha.

“Why” he asked, the pain evident on his face. I didn’t say anything I just left the office even though my wolf was begging me to go back to him. I heard voices coming from the dining room knowing the pack members were back.

I stepped into the dining room looking for a free seat, I heard wolf whistles as I passed by, idiots. I noticed Mikky standing by a corner with her head down, why isn’t she eating?

I walked up her and touched her arm, she looked shocked but when she noticed it was me she smiled. What kind of pack is this they don’t even allow her to eat.

“Why aren’t you eating” I asked her, she looked like she was arguing with herself to answer me or not, “I’m not hungry” she answered.

Logan came down a minute later with a blond bimbo, she smelt of plastic everything about her was fake and She kissed him.

How dare she kiss my mate, my wolf was yelling at me to kill her. I didn’t realize I was growling until I felt someone’s hand on my shoulders.

“Are you okay” I heard Mikky ask, I didn't answer, instead I looked at my mate to find him smirking at me. Is he for real, he just found out we were mates and he’s making out with that bimbo and smirking at me.

I smiled at him to hide the fact that I was hurt, he just seemed confused by that. “Come on Mikky let’s go to the kitchen” I said while grabbing her by her arm and pulling her towards the kitchen,luckily for us no one was paying attention to what just happened.

We got to the kitchen and she served me some food and took a seat at the island with me. “Aren’t you going to eat something” I asked her “I’m not hungry” she said for the second time.

“When was the last time you ate” I asked her, knowing how this pack treats her I won’t be surprised if she didn’t eat today. I was still waiting for her answer but she didn’t say anything, she doesn’t even remember the last time she ate.