Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

Alex’s POV

Beautiful

That’s all I could think when I saw my gorgeous mate shift into a white wolf, which was just as rare as a black wolf. I snapped out of my daze and attacked one of the wolves who were still surrounding me. I killed them all, but it wasn’t easy.

Most of them had run off and the rest were dead, leaving only three of us in the clearing. My mate came out from behind a tree, she was trying her hardest not to stare at me, I fought back a smirk at that.

“So you’re a white wolf” Beth said, Mikky nodded still looking down at her feet. She’s a white wolf, those rogues were with Blake, if he finds out about her being my mate and a white wolf, he’ll kill her just to get back at me.

“Alex” Beth called snapping me out of my thoughts and stopping my pacing. “What’s wrong” Mikky asked.

“You’re coming to live with me in my pack house” I blurted out, they both looked at me as if I was insane. “No” Mikky said, her voice hardening. That actually hurts, why doesn’t she want to live with me I’m her mate.

‘Maybe because you rejected her you block head’ Devin said in my head, ‘shut up’ I replied. “Why should she come live with you” Beth asked, she looked between both of us and it dawned on her.

“No way, you are mates” she said shocked, then she looked angrily at me. “YOU, You fucktard you rejected her didn’t you. How could you” she yelled seething and getting closer to me, I am an alpha and I can overpower her but I also know when to back down, the look in her eyes were murderous.

“Do you have any idea what she goes through, they abuse her for crying out loud she has scars all over her and can’t even remember the last time she ate” she yelled very angry and getting up in my face, “and you just had to reject her” she said still fuming.

I knew they treated her badly but I didn’t know they abused her and left scars, Devin filled my head with thoughts of ripping Logan to pieces and I completely agree with him.

“Then she’s coming to live with me” I said my voice getting deeper and eyes going black. Beth took a step back getting scared. “No I’m not” Mikky finally said her voice strong, hearing her voice calmed my wolf down.

“Yes you are mate” I said getting closer to her, I lifted her over my shoulder and ran back to the pack house while she kept yelling for me to put her down, luckily Beth didn’t try to chase after us.

When I got back to the pack house I got curious yet angry glances directed at Mikky, who was very quiet and uncomfortable. I took her to my room and carefully dropped her on the bed,trying to ignore looking at her when her shirt went up a little.

She adjusted her shirt and glared at me, “I’m not staying here let me go” she said angrily. How could you not get turned on by that, “You are I’m not letting you go back to that pack” I replied disgust at what they did to my mate, clear in my voice.

“Oh now you care you were the one who rejected me” she said getting up from the bed and standing right in front me, I felt a stab of guilt at that. She was right but I couldn’t tell her my reason yet. I went towards the door, “don’t leave this room” I said to her and left.

Mikky’s POV

‘Oh please you know you love being near him’ Gracie said to me, ‘whatever, but he still rejected us’ I told her. Now how do I get out of here, I know this is his room his scent is killing me. I tried to open the door but it was locked, what an idiot.

I looked around the room, it was huge. A four poster bed in the middle, there were two doors in the room, one was obviously a closet and the other a bathroom. Finally, there was an open window I could go through.

‘Why do you want to go back, what have they ever done for us and our mate is here’ Gracie asked, she was right, why am I going back? I had a mate who rejected me yet kidnapped me and a pack who’s abused me since I was little, I was clearly not wanted here.

I looked down, It wasn’t that far down for a werewolf. I jumped down and walked a little while trying to avoid pack members, I smelt his scent he wasn’t far. I looked to my right and saw him talking with Hunter and some other guy, he looked up and our eyes met he looked very angry, and I knew I had to run.

I ran through the woods, I had no idea where I was going I just wanted to get far away from him. I felt a strong arm wrap itself around my waist lifting me up, from the sparks I felt I knew it was Alex. “You’re a very naughty mate Mikky” he whispered in my ear, I shivered at that my body just had a mind of its own.

I felt him smirk against my neck and nipped at it with his wolf teeth, I thought he was going to mark me but he just threw me over his shoulder and went back to the pack house for the second time tonight.

“Hey Mikky” Hunter said smirking at me, “tried outrunning an alpha lately” he said jokingly. “Looks like you got a feisty mate Alex” the other guy said, I knew he hanged around Alex a lot but I had no idea who he was. I flipped them both off and got shocked responses in return, I was just so angry.

I looked down still on my mate’s back he had a shirt on, he had a really nice butt. I blushed furiously at that thought. He took me to his room again and dropped me on the bed. “Don’t you dare try and escape again or I’ll drag you back here and chain you to the bed” he said leaving the room again.

I really miss Beth and I left my phone back in my room. I picked up a pillow hugging it to myself, it smelt like Alex and I almost fell asleep just smelling it. There was a gentle knock at the door and Ana came in, she smiled at me and walked towards the bed and hugged me.

“How are you” she asked as she pulled away, I rolled my eyes at that. “How do you think” I replied, “I heard what my brother did and I’m sorry he rejected you” she said looking very sad. “It’s not your fault” I told her. We sat down for a while talking and I felt better.

“You should take a shower and get rid of all that mud” she said taking a leaf out of my hair, “thanks, and can I please get some clean clothes” I said and she nodded and left the room. I went into the bathroom which was also huge, and stripped off my dirty clothes.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around myself, I went into the room expecting to find clothes on the bed but instead I found Alex taking off his shirt revealing those sexy abs again. I looked away so he wouldn’t find me staring, but when I looked back at him he was staring at me. I was just in a towel and I was very self-conscious.

“Um..can I please get some clothes” I asked staring at the floor, he went into his closet and came out with a band T and a pair of boxers. “Here” he said handing it to me, “thanks” I replied and went into the bathroom to change , the shirt was really big on me but it smelt like him so I didn’t mind.

When I came out he was still there with clothes in hand, “I just wanted to make sure you were okay and to get a change of clothes, good night” he said and left, I wanted to say something but I couldn’t and I went to bed.   

**** 

pls vote, comment and share