Chapter 10

Mikky's POV

Shopping

Never really been into that, but here I am being dragged around the mall by Anna and her cousin.

I had about fifteen bags from different stores with me and I was so tired and hungry, we've been here for four hours now.

"Guys I think we've bought enough" I said trudging along. "One last store" Halee announced. We walked for a few minutes and stopped at Victoria secret.

God help me.

We went in and Halee went straight to the lingerie section. I wanted to not be here right now. Why the hell would she go there?

I looked around the store picked a couple if bras and underwear since I would obviously need them.

"Try this on" Halee said thrusting a black lingerie into my arms. "I think it would great on you especially for Alex" she winked pushing me into a changing room.

My cheeks burned a bright red, I tried to protest but she had already slammed the door in my face. I looked down at the material in my hands.

I honestly didn't think I could pull it off, but I was also curious to know how I would look in it.

"Get out here" Halee yelled, I stared at myself in the mirror. It was okay, I guess.

"Wow" Anna whispered and Halee smirked. Halee tilted her head observing me then came towards me and adjusted my boobs, my cheeks turned a bright shade of red as I swatted her hands away.

I finally noticed Anna, who was in a red lingerie and DAMN, she looked HOT.

"Darling you look amazing" Halee told her and I nodded in agreement. She blushed a bright red, now that all the attention was on her.

We paid for everything and left the store. Finally, we went to the food court and got something to eat.

I have never eaten so much in my life. They piled so many things on my tray saying I needed to eat more.

When we got back to the pack house, the girls helped me take my things up to the room. Alex wasn't here yet, we talked for a while before they left.

Alex's POV

I heard loud laughter coming from the kitchen once I stepped into the pack house. Halee and Anna were sat at the island in the kitchen talking.

"Halee when did you get here" I asked moving closer to them. "Hey cuz" she said wrapping her arms around me, she let go of me and punched me in the jaw.

"The hell" I growled at her, she was a lower ranked wolf. That was very disrespectful, any other alpha would have punished her on the spot, but she knows this and she's also family.

"Hey bro" Anna said kissing my cheek and going to her mate who was trying really hard to control his laughter.

"That's for rejecting your mate and then kidnapping her" she growled right back at me. I winced a bit and glared at Anna who was staring at her feet.

I sighed turning back to Halee who was glaring at me. "Look, I had my reasons but I really regret doing that" I told her and she shook her head at me.

"Mikky is really adorable, I like her" she smiled at me and I nodded.

"Hey Hunter nice to see you again" she said to my beta who was too busy making out with my sister.

I fake coughed and they broke apart. "Hey Halee good to see you again" he said to her trying to ignore my glare.

They smiled at each other. "Guess what" Halee said all of a sudden. We all looked at her confused, "I'm moving here" she yelled.

"That's great" Anna yelled hugging her. "Welcome to the pack" I said giving her a side hug, "thanks Ally" she said and I rolled my eyes.

I left the kitchen heading to my room. I walked into the room to find my pretty little mate sitting in the middle of my bed going through some bags and other shopping bags littered the room.

I said go shopping not go nuts. I sighed and she looked up finally noticing me. My wolf growled, happy to be with her again.

"Hey" she said smiling shyly, "hi" I replied. "So how was your day" I asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Twas nice" she said looking around the room, "sorry for the mess" she said shyly.

"Its alright" it really wasn't. We remained in an awkward silence, neither of us saying anything.

"So....how was school" she asked, I smirked a little, "it was boring as hell and I almost made a teacher crap his pants" I smiled remembering Mr Young.

She smiled and we went back to the awkward silence. Ibhavevto make an attempt, she's my mate for God sake.

"Let's play a game" I said moving closer to her. "What game" she asked.

"21 questions" I told her, "okay" she said. "I'll go first" I said.

"What's your favourite colour" I asked and she laughed, she looked cute when she laughed.

"What's wrong" I asked confused, "that was an extremely cliché question" she answered and I smiled, "but it's red" she said and I nodded.

"Your turn" I said, "same question" she said, "black" I answered.

We went on like this for a while until we were lying down on the bed facing each other. Mikky was easy to talk to once she became comfortable around you.

"What was your first kiss like" I asked her, not really sure I would love her answer. I don't want her telling me about how dreamy the guy was or how she felt.

She was quiet. She was looking around the room avoiding my eyes.

No way, she's never been kissed. I was honestly shocked, yet happy about this.

"You've never been kissed" I asked, she shook her head blushing.

'Kiss her you fool' my wolf screamed in my head.

My fingers traced her arm and she shivered, I smirked loving the effect I had on her.

My hand came to rest on her neck, we stared at each other, no one or nothing else mattered to me right now but her.

I came closer and she did too, our lips were almost brushing when...

"Hey Mikky have...."

Someone interrupted us and I was pissed.