Chapter 1

Infinite just returned back to their dorm.....

"Hyung I'm hungry" Sungjong said as he took off his shoes. Sunggyu told Woohyun to go make some ramyun for everyone. After taking off his shoes Woohyun headed to the kitchen.

"Yo put this in my room" Dongwoo said as he tossed his jacket to Sungyeol and then went to the bathroom. Sungyeol caught the jacket and went to Dongwoo's room. Five seconds later a high pitch scream which sounded like a little girl who had been scared my a ghost came from Dongwoo's room. Everyone except Woohyun rushed to the room including Dongwoo who was still attempting to pull up his pants.

L: What's going on?

Sungjong: Why is the manager sleeping in Dongwoo's room?

Hoya walked over to the body and checked for a pulse and then shook his head.

Sunggyu: He's dead. Myungsoo, call the police.

L left the room and went outside to call the police. Woohyun finally rushed over to the room.

Woohyun: What happened?

Sungjong: Hyung, the manager's dead. Who could have done this?

Everyone looked at each other with suspecting looks before all eyes went on Dongwoo.

Dongwoo: What?! You don't think I did this, right? And how are you so sure someone killed him.

Hoya: For starters he's in your room and there's a bullet hole through his forehead and no gun near by.

Dongwoo: I was with you guys all day or most of it and L sleeps in this room too. How are you so sure it's not one of you? What about you Sunggyu? The manager drank all your health drinks. Or you Sungjong? The manager ate your snack stash. Or what about Sungyeol and L? The manager threaten to split you guys up. Or Woohyun--

Woohyun: Me?

Dongwoo: Yeah I know what the manager did to you or should I say what he took from you. And you, Hoya remember when the manager deleted all the songs from your iPod and downloaded trot.

The room went quiet. The silence was broken by L's entrance.

L: The police is on their way.

He paused for a moment after realizing how quiet the room was.

L: What's going on?

Woohyun: How did you find out Dongwoo? Who told you?

Dongwoo: I have my ways of finding things out.

Sunggyu: Woohyun, what is Dongwoo talking about?

Woohyun: It's nothing.

'Beeeeep... Beeeeep' the smoke alarm went off. Woohyun rushed to the kitchen "The ramyun got burnt" he yelled from the kitchen.

Sungyeol said to Sungjong "Guess you're not going to eat tonight."

"Hyung I lost my appetite" Sungjong replied.

Hoya: And you Dongwoo, you had a reason, remember when the manager scared you on national tv and made you look like a whimp.

Sunggyu: Kids let's go to the living room to wait for the police.

Everyone went into the living room and sat by themselves except Sungyeol and L who was sharing L's iPod. After ten minutes, flashing red and blue lights could be seen outside their window. Then, there was a knock on the door "Open up its the police!"