Chapter 3

Sunggyu and Woohyun were the first to wake up. Sunggyu went to the bathroom to get ready for the funeral while Woohyun went to the kitchen to get breakfast ready. He was making omurice. Sungyeol came out of his room and saw Dongwoo still sleeping, he went back to his room and came out with a black sharpie and drew panda eyes and a mustache on Dongwoo's face.

Sunggyu came out the bathroom and saw him and asked "What are you doing?"

Woohyun ran out of the kitchen to see what was going on. He covered his mouth and started laughing and went back to the kitchen. Sunggyu said to Sungyeol "Go wake up the others."

Sunggyu went to wake Dongwoo up. He shook him at the same time Sungjong came out his room and said "Hyung, is he still asleep?"

L came out of the room and lazily walked to the bathroom dragging his feet.

Sungjong was about to open Dongwoo's eyes but quickly retracted his hand "I think Dongwoo hyung has a cold, hyung."

Sunggyu: Does he have a fever?

Sungjong: No, he's cold

Sunggyu reached over to Dongwoo's forehead then moved his hands to his wrist to check his pulse.

Sunggyu: He's dead.

Hoya came out of his bedroom with only boxers on.

Hoya: What's going on? Why don't you guys wake up Dongwoo instead of just looking at him?

Sungjong: We can't.

Hoya: Why?

L: He's dead.

Sunggyu turned around, startled to see L.

Sunggyu: How did you know?

L: I've been standing here for two minutes.

Sungjong: Oh, I didn't notice.

Hoya moved closer to examine the body.

Hoya: Whoever did it must have also drawn on his face. The panda eyes must be a clue.

Sunggyu: Actually, Sungyeol did it.

Hoya: Didn't he notice that Dongwoo was dead?

Sunggyu: I don't know. Sungyeol-ah!!

Sungyeol came running out.

Sungyeol: Don't worry, he can wash it off.

Sunggyu: He's dead. didn't you notice when you drew on his face?

Sungyeol: I found it odd that he didn't move.

Woohyun came from the kitchen with breakfast on a tray.

Woohyun: What did Sungyeol do now?

Then he looked at Dongwoo's face.

Woohyun: Oh...Dongwoo's face. How is he still asleep?

Sungyeol: He's dead.

Woohyun: Here we go again.

Sungjong: Sungyeol hyung, where did you get the purple lipstick you used on Dongwoo?

Sungyeol: Huh. I didn't....

"It's not lipstick, he's lips have turned purple because he was poisoned" Hoya interrupted.

Sunggyu: Could it be the same person who killed the manager?

Hoya: Can't say for sure since he or she didn't use the same ammo.

Woohyun: Why would anyone want to kill Dongwoo.

Hoya: Beats me.

Sungjong started to cry. Woohyun hyung gave him a hug.