Not Her

It was final, it's been three weeks for us to prepare for today's last part of the Chuunin Exams. People from all over were coming today. 

I was training with Sasuke when he wasn't training with Kakashi. 

I was teaching him as much as he could do with two tomoe Sharingan. He was getting really good and he began to trust me. It was a mutual feeling. 

"Oi, Mikasa." I heard from behind me.

I stopped and turned to see Kakashi sensei.

"Come with me real quick before you go take the third part of the exams." He teleported us to training grounds. 

"Look." 

He made the Tsukyo. "Good job Kakashi-sensei." I said about to leave. 

He scratched his head, "Aren't you excited for me? I managed to get this in a few weeks." He chuckled and sweat dropped. 

I shook my head, "You're the copy cat ninja. Nothing shocks me what you do." I walked away but turned to him at the last minute.

"It took me two days to make it and another day to perfect it." I gave him a line smile and a peace sign before teleporting away.

Naruto had won his match against Neji. Which gave me a bit of shock. It was Gaara vs Sasuke next, while they fought I looked around for my opponent, which was Dosu. 

ll of a sudden a genjutsu appeared but I immediately broke out of it. I saw the entire stadium had people sleeping. 

"Kakashi-sensei." I got his attention. "We're being under attack by Sand and otta shinobi." 

"Yeah, wake up as much people as you c-" 

Kakashi was interrupted by some Sand Chuunin trying to fight him.

I dodged and kicked the other into unconsciousness.

Everyone gathered together. 

"Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru go after Sasuke and Gaara." Kakashi made hand seals. "Summoning no jutsu." And a small doggy appeared. 

"A dog?" Naruto looked ghostly and sweat dropped.

"I can talk, I also got soft paw. Wanna feel? I'll let you feel." The dog teased. 

"Pakkun shall lead you there. I need Mikasa and the others here to defend the village." Kakashi took charge. 

"Hai." They said in unison and left.

I saw Asuma, "Asuma-san, please watch after Shikamaru. I feel he's going to do something reckless."

"I got him." He ran off after them.

There was big boom near the gates of Konoha, there were screams. 

"Kakashi-sensei, I'll go." I teleported nearby and saw it. The big snake Orochimaru kept summoning. 

I saw ANBU guiding people to shelter and trying to attack the snake. 

"Oh..Mikasa?" I heard a very familiar voice until again I was in a choke hold. 

"You being this too huh? Might as well kill you now." He growled as I struggled to get out of his grip. Jaraiya, one of the legendary sannin was way too strong for me to handle. 

"Ja..rai..ya..sen..sei.." I struggled. 

"Let her go Jaraiya-san." Kakashi came to view.

"Kakashi do you even know how dangerous this little girl is?" He never loosened even a bit. I had to use a substitution jutsu.