Hyuuga

Shikamaru's P.O.V

"She's dangerous, I hope we don't have to face her again in here." Ino started up a conversation.

"I agree, she scares me." Choji said while gobbling down some snacks he'd snuck in.

I shook my head, "She's not dangerous to the village. I think she holds loyalty over her team. Her reaction to how people treat her team is a big explanation." I assured them but I knew she was intelligent. 

a day past until we finally finished and was abled to go home. 

When I arrived home, my father congratulated me for completing the Second stage. 

"Good job, Shikamaru." He said to me as the sun was setting and we continued a game of shogi.

Mikasa's P.O.V

We finally finished the Chuunin Exams part 2. We barely made the timer due to the little run in Kabuto.  

All of the genin who made it this far were all standing evenly in a square formation.

Sasuke grunted in a bit of pain and started to hold his neck while the Hokage was giving a speech.

"Due to the over amount of people expected to pass we are going to hold a preliminary round right now. If you feel like you're too tired and wish to quite now and try again next year, please leave." The Hokage gave orders and a few people started to leave. 

"Sasuke I think you should leave too, you're hurt." 

"urusai Sakura, this is my chance to battle against strong people." 

"No, Sasuke. I think Sakura is right you have that mark." Naruto also pitched in.

"Naruto, I want to fight you too so don't even think that me going away will save you." Sasuke smirked to Naruto.

"Okay there are 22 people left, let the preliminaries begin!" Hayate exclaimed. 

The first names were being already drawn. "Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yoroi Akado." 

"Go Sasuke!" Naruto cheered loudly as Sasuke stepped down on the stadium.

(Author's Note: All the fights are found in the Naruto series. My plan is that anything that I want to have the same story plot I'll try not to go full out in describing it or it'll just be so repetitive. I'll be only writing the parts that I wanted to change, after all this is a fan fiction. :D)

'This guy had a special power, the ability to drain another's chakra.'

"Winner: Uchiha Sasuke." I was glad at that. Even though Akado was a good genin, Sasuke was still stronger.

"Yay Sasuke-kun!" Sakura cheered along with others. 

"Kakashi-sensei, can I talk to you?" I asked in a serious tone. He looked down to me and nodded.

"Abumi Zaku vs. Aburame Shino."

Even though I was interested in this fight due to the special ability the Aburame family held, telling Kakashi about a danger was more significant. 

When we arrived outside, "Kakashi-sensei." 

"Hm?"

"The village is in serious danger." I warned him as he rose his eyebrow. 

"Orochimaru is here, we've encountered him in the Forest of Death. He cursed Sasuke with his curse mark. I'm worried for the sake of Sasuke's future."