Grell

The red head slashes down with her chainsaw once more, only being blocked by butter knives.
"Why must you pester me?" Sebastian sighs.
"But Bassy our love is undeniable! We were written to be together! Our love knows no bo-" she's smacked and sent against a nearby wall by a scythe. The clippers are connected to the hand of one William T Spears. He sighs.
"I am quite sorry about her. She doesn't seem to know her place," he says releasing his scythe's grip on her. She looks at William.
"William! Why must you be so cruel?" She sniffles a bit, "don't you know that I and Bassy were destined to be together?" She pouts. William cocks an eyebrow and adjusts his glasses.
"Sutcliff, you have a job. You get back to it this moment and I won't confiscate your chainsaw again," he says sternly. He was doing a test.
"But Willy!" She sighs and slowly starts to go off to soul reaping, "oh Bassy~! I'll see you when I get off work~!" She giggles and runs off. Ciel rolls his eyes.
"Why haven't you just killed her already? She's quite annoying," Ciel asks a bit annoyed.
"I'm sorry my lord, but contrary to popular belief she is very useful when information is needed. And she's much easier to get information out of than Undertaker," Sebastian explains. Ciel sighs.
"We have work of our own to do. Where is the crime scene again?"
"This way sir- actually follow that reaper and we should get there," Sebastian says seeing a familiar silver suit and black and silver hair. He watches the figure run along the roof top and jump to the next roof and over. They follow the silver suited man and find the crime scene. They are stopped as normal and Ciel has to show his title card once again. Sebastian watches the tiger like reaper as he stands stocky in the shadows. He and Ciel are allowed past the line. The yard men don't notice the man. Sebastian stops.
"Why haven't you reaped the soul?" He asks.
"Why haven't you tried to kill me?" The reaper asks, adjusting his glasses a bit. He huffs. And steps forward from the shadows.
"Don't you want to see the records?"
"You're helping a demon? Quite odd," Sebastian says. Ciel huffs and watches the two a bit bored.
"I know things that no one else knows. I know what it's like. Come. Want to watch or not? Probably won't get much information but you'll probably like the view from the eyes of a shinigami," the figure chuckles. Sebastian watches him. The figure looked way too much like Tigrin for his own good.
"Alright. How do I see through your eyes?"
"Take off your glove," he removes one of his own. Sebastian removes his left glove. The reaper takes his hand. He spins his scythe in his left hand, being left handed, and cuts into the chest of the victim. The records run. Sebastian watches them with the reaper. He sighs.
"No good. Sorry. But it was an experience eh?" He cuts the records when they finish.
"Quite. Thank you. Though I never got your name," Sebastian says friendly to the reaper. He's normally not this friendly to reapers.
"I'm Charles Solthstein," he smiles.
"I am Sebastian Michaelis. Quite nice to meet you," Sebastian bows. Charles bows back then he climbs the building and goes off. Sebastian look back at Ciel.
"I've never seen you like that with a reaper," Ciel says with a bit of surprise in his voice.
"He just reminded me of an old friend. Nothing more."
"And Grell?"
"A bad breakup," Sebastian says with a cold tone. It was a bad break up- as in she died. Ciel doesn't press the matter. He sighs and looks at the body.
"What did you see?"
"Not much. A figure in shadow. That's it. That's the issue with humans. Their eyesight is horrid compared to that of a demon."
"So we'll need information?" Ciel cocks an eyebrow.
"Unfortunately. And I doubt Undertaker will have that information," Sebastian sighs.
"So Grell," Ciel says a bit annoyed.
"Indeed. Shall I calm her for a meeting?"
"No. Do what you need to to get the information. Any means necessary," Ciel says sternly. Sebastian nods then bows. He then head sour to find Grell. She was in her normal spot, a coffin in Undertaker's shop. She has issues with her house at the moment so she's been staying there. Sebastian enters the ship. Undertaker seems to be missing. Sebastian looks through coffins for a bit. Dead body. Dead body. Dead body. Empty. Dead body. Empty. Empty. Fed body. He sighs. He then opens up a spruce coffin and sees the red hair reaper. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. Her chest doesn't move as she doesn't breath in her sleep. Sebastian watches her, thinking of a lost love. He gently strokes her hair, moving her bangs out of the way. She doesn't move. His cheeks start to burn a bit. He leans in and kisses her forehead. He has such conflicting feelings over this reaper. She was in fact a reaper after all. But something seemed so familiar. He stays leaned in for a minute then lifts himself back up. His breathing becomes a bit heavy. She looked so familiar, like she was Minerva. The creeper, known as Undertaker, sits on his counter and watches Sebastian, his eyes watching the gears in Sebastian's head turn. He stays silent. Sebastian watches her. He can't hold himself back. He leans in and kisses her flat out. He pulls back and takes a step away from the sleeping Grell. He covers his mouth, not believing what he had done. Grell's eyes flutter open and she looks at Sebastian.
"Bassy~" she says a bit sleepy. He looks at her.
"I need information."
"What kind?" She sits up and stretches. He finds her stretching adorable. He lets a small smile cross his face.
"For the case my master is solving."
"It'll cost ya."
"What exactly will it cost me?"
"That is to be determined on where the information must be gathered. We have to go to the library for sure. But where in the library is a different story," she climbs out of the coffin, "come on handsome. Let's find your books."