PART II CHAPTER 17

The time passes by quickly, that it’s the fifteenth day of shooting, which is six days away from going home! Well, I already miss Camille, mom and other people from home…

            We finished shooting all the necessary scenes to be shot in Paris since the twelfth day, and it was successful. All were reviewed and there were no more need for re-enactment or re-shoot or whatsoever that speaks of repetition. So we moved here in Amsterdam a day after.

            Here in Amsterdam, there are only a few scenes left to be shot, the major ones were the Christmas Party scenes, Promenade scenes and the ending of course. Well, these are the scenes in which Mylene, Hannah and I have more heated up fights. Well, the cat-fights done during the filming period in Paris were just minor ones – scratches, face-slaps, hair-pulls. And truth be told, I just LOVE doing those wild scenes especially when I have to do it against Mylene. How much more about now that the major violent and wild scenes take part?

            Well one time, a hair-pull scene got very personal and too violent between me and Mylene that the scene had to be delayed until the next day for us to relax, but the director and production manager had to reprimand us from going farther beyond the script.

            When we were asked if there were any problems, we both denied of course, and I “justified” it by acting friendly as if nothing’s wrong. Best actress.

            Hannah and Travis had been pretty good together – they look good together. And I also can’t deny that when we’re all paired up for pictorials, Lawrence and I look good together, too.

            Well, the scenes of Hannah and Travis as Marie and Luke were already so cheesy in Paris, and the scenes of Lawrence and me were not so cheesy yet, it is yet to be here in Amsterdam. But I observed that Lawrence and my sub-love-story is like the Kevin-Kate love story, I guess. Because Lawrence’s character, Tyrone is so understanding and so like Kevin when it comes to sweetness that I almost thought that he was really serious. Well, he is a very good actor to make me almost believe and get carried away.

            Well, me and Kevin has gotten pretty better as well. And he becomes sweeter and sweeter as days pass by that sometimes, if it’s not wrong, I could give meanings to whatever he does. But I have to understand that he is really that – sweet, childish, lovely and whatever else. He still keeps Mylene company sometimes, and I guess he still doesn’t know about Mylene’s feelings for him.

            Sometimes, I also get jealous and truth be told, it does hurt inside. But I just think of that night when he told me that I’m the most beautiful girl for him as a countermeasure.

            As I’ve said, today is the fifteenth day of shooting in Amsterdam, and today we really held a real party in a classy hotel, and there are about fifty classy citizens of Amsterdam exclusively invited to be background characters as we’ll shoot the Christmas Party scenes.

            Well, in these scenes, most of my feature is outside the building as there are some scenes in which I negotiate with the gangsters.

            Remember the part in which my character, Diana, negotiates with the gangsters to do Hannah’s character, Marie, violence? Well, this is it. This is really, really it!

            “Calling on the characters of Luke and Marie, please come here in front, and the characters of Diana and the gangsters, please proceed to your designated place.”

            Oh, the assistant director calls out.

            “Okay, give me a couple of minutes, please!” I response with a smile…