The Wedding

(This jumps ahead a few weeks)
Peeta's POV:
It's been a few weeks since the warning well the announcement of the upcoming 75th Hunger Games. I did propose to Katniss just in case I was picked for the games, so she would know I love her no matter what happens. Our wedding is today and I am nervous but still excited. "Peeta" a soft voice says behind me, I turn around and see Prim. I smile and straighten my tie, "Hey Prim something wrong?" She looks down and sighs. I walk over to her and kneel down "hey what's wrong?" "You can't let Katniss go to the games alone! You have to go with her" she says as tears fall. "Hey it's okay" I hug her. "We don't even know if she is going to be picked, between you and me, I hope it's me, because I want to keep her safe" she smiles slightly wiping her tears "she wants to keep you safe too." That hits my heart, Katniss would rather go to the games and keep me safe, I love her and I want to protect her I have to be the one who goes.
-After the Wedding-
I smile as I slow dance with my new wife and she smiles back at me. "I love you" she says softly walking off the dance floor with me. "I love you too" I say sitting down with her. I take her hands and look her in the eyes, "I love you and I won't let you go to the games alone" "But-" I don't let her finish. "Haymitch went with Effie to talk to Snow about there being two tributes." She frowns and looks at me. "Peeta, we can't both go, plus only one can win and they barley let us go last time" I can tell she's stressing so I just hug her and hold her in my arms "Don't worry, it will all be okay" and that's the last thing we spoke about the games.