Trouble Part 1

Peeta's POV:
Finnick and I caught some fish and are taking it back to the girls. Next thing you know Katniss rushes past us and runs to the center of the Cornucopia. "Where is she going?" I ask Johanna. "She figured it out!" she shouts running past us following Katniss. Finnick and I set down the fish and run along too.
Katniss POV:
"It's a clock! At noon and midnight lightening strikes that tree." I finally figured it out. "But what else happens?" I look at Finnick and sigh "I don't know, I mean there's the fog that's one hour, lightening is another, but that's all I know so far..." They all nod looking around watching, next thing you know we spin. I fall and hold on so does everyone else.
Finnick's POV:
I tried to hold Peeta but the spinning and his weight I can't. He flies off the cornucopia and then it stops soon after. "Katniss!" I yell soon after getting up, I see Johanna helping Katniss, she's our first priority then Peeta. "Where's Peeta..."
Katniss POV:
"I said where's Peeta!" "I-I don't know I couldn't hold on to him any longer" I take off to the edge "PEETA!!" I know he can't swim, I'm about to jump in when Finnick stops me. He dives in after Peeta and what seems like hours later he pulls up Peeta and we pull him onto the beach. "Peeta!" I can't breath. He can't be dead...