Chapter two: The accident Part 1

Anything in italics is him mind linking or thinking in his mind if it's mind link I'll put he mind links at end.

Braxton's p.o.v
   He woke up to the sun shining through the only window into his face He groans and slowly start getting up.
He quickly went out the door and down the creaking stairs. He was trembling slightly looking at his feet as he went down the stairs he knew he was clumsy but that didn't stop him from preventing it. But him 'preventing' it also makes things worse ,but he will never realize that I don't think.
At the bottom of the steps was the Alphas 7 year old daughter mindlessly
Playing with her dolls at the bottom of the steps where her daddy told her not to ,but she did it anyway.

Braxton wasn't looking and walked into her his eyes go wide as he hears her crying. "Oh n-no I'm s-s-sorry..sssss-shhhh.. Please."
Since Braxton was taller and she was bending down his legs hit her and it pushed her back into the wall it was a very small area not meant for to many people. Braxton starts panicking as her crying get louder. He try's giving her doll to make her be quiet she just throws it at him. "Ouch!" He rubs where it hit. She starts screaming and crying loudly.
"God she's a brat!" He thinks to himself.
Braxton hears heavy foot stops approaching he knows who it is.
No other than Alpha Daniel but he's only allowed to call him Alpha.
The Alpha looks at them both he walks up to them shoving Braxton into the steps. Braxton whimpers loudly holding his left side. The Alpha picks up his little girl glaring at Braxton as he leaves. Braxton let's
Out a sigh of relive he's safe no punishment at least that's what he assumed. The Alpha came back twenty minutes later with hand cuffs and a whip.
Braxton gulps his eyes wide as he try's to run off knowing this would be his worst punishment yet.
The Alpha grabs ahold of him and hand cuffs his hands behind his back dragging him to the basement so no one would hear his screams.