Chapter 6: mistake?

Braxton sits on kale's bed looking around the  room "what does an alpha do exactly I know they run the pack but are all of them butts like my old one cause I don't think I can do that to people"

Kale gently pulls Braxton down kissing all over his face "don't worry about that now baby let's just get to know each other maybe go for a run"

He smiles and giggles looking at kale "sounds fun"

he wants to see us!! He loves he loves us! We had heart break now love love!!!  Braxton wolf says happily and excitedly

"I'd love to go on a run can Ben come to?" He asked slowly

Kale looked at him funny  "umm I guess he can if you want him to"

He nods nuzzling kale
Maybe we can get Ben to change his mind about the reject we didn't accept it Braxton wolf says hopefully

"Okay let's get Ben and go" kale says sitting him "remember to strip before you shift I don't want other pack members looking at what's mine."

Braxton blushes nodding getting up
Kale gets up and goes to get Ben "aye Ben?! Wanna go on a run with me and my mate!?"

Ben clenched his fists "he's my mate to!"
Kale laughs "nope you rejected him you don't deserve him ben"
Ben gets out his room looking at kale "he hasn't accepted my rejection I can't make a mistake" "I.."

Kale shoved him some "you made one hell of a mistake" "and even if he did let you mark him to undo your rejection you'd cheat on him with some of your slüts!"

Ben takes a deep breathe shaking his head "let's just go for that run.."
Kale nods "come on Braxton I got Ben.."
Braxton leaves kale's room going to them and follows them outside to the woods