Chapter 23

Note: Starting from now on, IKON will be in this fanfic :)

"WHAT THE HELL JEON WONWOO, COME BACK HERE!!!"

"NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! JIHOON NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!"

"BE A GOOD FRIEND AND KEEP THIS AS A SECRET!!!"

"I'LL BE A GOOD FRIEND AND TELL HIM!!" Wonwoo laughed afterwards, ignoring the stares from other students as they ran passed them.

They were running to the Institute building, where Jihoon and the others were.

Apparently, Soonyoung's a loser compared to Wonwoo in running.

"Mian mian
Jikyeojuji mothae mianhae.
Jal algilbarae!
Mian mian
Neodo nal ijeojwo~
Apeujiman."

Jihoon closed his eyes painfully and sighed, he was feeling frustrated that his legs aren't moving in sync with him.

"Jihoon! Are you okay?" the said male looked up to the mirror and smiled gently, showing that he's fine.

Hanbin nodded and went back to teaching Junhoe the choreographed dance that he made.

Hanbin and Junhoe were his friends from the Music Course. They had an upcoming dance presentation and agreeing, Jihoon produced the song, Hanbin choreographed the dance while Junhoe just be himself since he's a lazyass. (Jokes.)

Suddenly, the door opened with a slam causing the trio to stop and turn around.

"JIHOOOOOOONNNN!!!!" Wonwoo came running in for his life and hugged the male's soul out of his body.

"HELP ME FROM THE MANIAC-"

"YAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! JEON WONWOOOOOOO!!!!" Soonyoung ran in with a red face and buckets of sweat were running down his body, earning a scoff from Junhoe.

"What's with the appearance, man?"

"T-this guy made me run for 5 minutes, how is that not tiring?!" Soonyoung panted, falling onto the floor dramatically.

Wonwoo grinned playfully and turned back to face Jihoon, who had a questioning look on his face.

"Excuse me boys but Soonyoung flirted with Professor Kim-"

"WHAAATTT?!"

"-and I planned to tell you so here I am, with your stupid boyfriend."

Jihoon puffed his cheeks angrily and gave a deathly glare to his boyfriend, who looked away.

"Can't we at least have one day without hearing that Kwon fucking Soonyoung didn't flirt with anyone?!!! You have a boyfriend, which is me!"

"Ji, I was just playing with her!! I didn't have any intention to flirt with her!!!"

"YOU SAY THAT EVERYDAY! AND WHAT? YOU'RE GOING TO AIM FOR A MAN NEXT?! SURE! I'M NOT ANGRY AT ALL WITH YOU KWON SOONYOUNG!"

Soonyoung pouted and stood up, approaching Jihoon who was gritting his teeth and had his hands formed into fists.

"Hey, you know how I feel. I only love one person in this world and it's you, so don't be jealous.."

"I-I'M NOT!" Jihoon slapped the other's hand away from touching him and folded his arms, looking away from his gaze.

Wonwoo slowly munched the cooked popcorn, turning to Junhoe and Hanbin who were looking at him with surprised faces.

"Want some?"

"Please-" Junhoe went towards Wonwoo's side and took some popcorn from the bucket.

"Goo Junhoe will never decline an offer of popcorn." Then stuffing the popcorn into his mouth.

Hanbin rolled his eyes and shook his head side to side slowly, Junhoe can be a diva at times when Jiwon isn't with him.

Speaking of Jiwon, where is he anyways?

"Hey hey, enough of the drama. Did any of u saw Jiwon? Or..... J-jinhwan?" he asked hesitantly, earning a sigh from Jihoon.

"Jiwon? He's probably at the rooftop sleeping and well Jinhwan? You should make up with him. I'm guessing he's inside his dorm, which is shared with you."

"Yeah Hanbin, you should make up with him.. We can all see that both of you miss each other!" Soonyoung smiled encouragingly, others agreeing with him.

The saddened-student shrugged his shoulders unsurely and went back to dancing, a lot of his thoughts stuck in his head as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Why should I? He broke my heart, and didn't even try to apologise.

-
Unfortunately, I will be updating lesser starting from now on.

The responbilities at home and at school, my friends' nagging about me having to stop all this harming, the demons I'm hearing in my head are taking a toll on me.

I sprained my left ankle.

Motivation is lacking for me to dance, so I've been thinking of what to do.

My best friends/classmates want me to stop dancing because injuries have been happening and I'm really saddened...

Honestly, I really want to not be here.

But obviously I can't.

I'm in reality, stuck and suffocated.

I'm really sorry for writing this shit, feeling so pathetic right now.

I'm trying my best to smile now :)

-Mimi