Chapter 22

Warning: SLIGHT smut

Mingyu pouted sadly as he walked down the hallway, heading towards his dorm room. He knew Wonwoo have been looking for him, but he didn't want to see him.

The male looked down at his wristwatch and sighed, it was already 3am. Thank god he wasn't caught by anyone that he was out late.

The reason why he was out late;

1. Uncle Changjo was hospitalized because he got into a big fist fight with someone who was caught staring at Uncle Ricky's ass
2. Seokmin wanted to have a chat with him

He unlocked his room door and opened it, greeted by a scene that he would imagine in his fantasies. "W-Wonwoo?"

The said male looked up at him with a smirk, "Hey."

Wonwoo, who was wearing only his skinny jeans, was unbuckling his belt in the middle of the room. No idea why, but he's wet.

Like fucking soaked.

Water droplets was running down his well-built body, sexy hair messed up. Wonwoo approached Mingyu with the smirk still on his face, causing the taller to avert his gaze onto the floor.

The older male pulled the other inside the room, getting a gasp, and locked the door before wrapping his arms around the waist of the younger.

Wonwoo smelled his boyfriend's cologne with a smile, nuzzling his head in the male's neck. "You're finally here. Where did you go, running off from our date?"

"T-there was an emergency I needed to attend to... I'm sorry for ditching our date," Mingyu shivered when he felt a warm breath against his ear.

"You know... I really like your jawline, it seem as if it can cut my finger.. And I think I have a thing for your adam apple, it kills me when I see it moving..." Wonwoo softly nibbled on the taller's adam apple, earning a broken whimper.

Slowly, Mingyu ran his fingers through the other's hair and gripped it tightly, getting a dirty moan out of his boyfriend's mouth.

He smirked smugly and pushed the older against the wall, eyes darkening with lust when he saw the older looking at him nervously.

"You think you can dominate me? That's not happening." Mingyu unbuttoned his button-up white shirt, throwing it to a random side.

Soon after that, the taller took the other's belt and held it by the end. Wonwoo already knew the big idea behind it.

"Beg for mercy if you want because you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

°•°•°•°•

"No shit, he wasn't kidding at all."

Wonwoo winced in pain as he slowly sat down on his seat which was at the back of the class, beside Soonyoung and some other students.

"Who?"

"Mingyu. My fucking ass hurts A LOT!" he whisper-shouted, earning a smirk from his friend.

"You two fucking finally did it, huh?"

"Yes. And he whipped me, kinky much!"

Their Professor walked into the class, and soon the lesson started. Both males tried lowering their voices when they talk.

Soonyoung rolled his eyes, "Thanks for telling me but Jihoon had it worse. One day, I inserted a vibrator into him before he went to class and well, he had ran off searching for me when I switched it to the highest point. Afterwards, I must say..."

"The sex in the abandoned lecture room was fucking great." The blonde male winked at the other, who grinned knowingly.

"You sound like you had A LOT OF FUN."

"Yes, yes I did."

"Why are we talking about sex anyways?"

"I don't know. You started it.."

"Oh shut up, you happily gave me a response."

"So is it my fault?!"

"No! When did I ever blamed you for stupid shits?!"

"YOU ALWAYS DO INSIDE OUR CLASSES TOGE-"

"Mr Kwon and Mr Jeon. Mind sharing about what you were talking about at the start of my lesson?" Mrs Kim, who had her infamous smile on her face, asked.

"Sure! We were talking about our sex life, would you like some details? I don't think you will mind anyways," Soonyoung winked playfully at the women, whose cheeks went flushed red.

"E-excuse me? Are you trying to flirt with m-me?"

"OH. I'M SO GOING TO TELL JIHOON ABOUT THIS!!"

"Yes, I was flirting- Wait. Repeat what you said again, Jeon."

"JJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!"

"WAIT WHAT?! NOOOOO!! JEON WONWOO!!"

"THIS IS SUCH A NICE BLACKMAIL BUT I'M GOING TO TELL THIS NOW AHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!"

"YAAAHHHH!!! JEON WONWOO!!! COME BACK HERE BEFORE I TAEKWONDO YOU TO THE GROUND!!"

-
CONGRATULATIONNNSSS!

Views: 5.35k!!!

I'm so happy omg

And also sorry at the same time because I haven't been updating :(

Please do read the recent twoshot that I published; Butterfly Effect. MEANIEEE!!!

Hopefully, the chapter 23 will be up next week!!

Also, how was school?

Unfortunately, I got sick so yeah.. Had to struggle ;-;

-Mimi