Chapter 25: Jihoon's Birthday ♡ Part 1

22nd November

It's cute Jihoon's birthday. Sure, he had gotten a few birthday wishes from people he knew and fans as he went for his classes but he felt upset a little bit when his boyfriend and the usual gang didn't wish him. They weren't even to be seen anywhere!

He sighed deeply as he opened the door to the Dance class inside the studio.

"Good afternoon-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHOON!!!" Hanbin and Junhoe shouted happily, the other students echoing after them. The birthday boy smiled shyly at the attention and thanked them all as he walked in with a small smile playing on his lips.

He went to place his bag at the back of the studio before going to sit down beside Hanbin and Junhoe, who once again gave him a big smile. "Yaa~ Jihoonie is 20 now!!"

"Oh shut up.." Jihoon scrunched up his nose as he faced the mirror, sighing deeply once again when he see no sign of the Dance Instructor.

I just wanna get this over with, quickly.

"Guys?"

"What?" Hanbin and Junhoe asked in unison, high-fiving each other quietly as they still looked at their small friend.

"Do you think Soonyoung somehow had forgotten about my birthday? And the others?" Jihoon hugged his knees and hid his face in them(?).

"I feel terribly upset that I didn't get any birthday wishes from them.."

"Well.. They must be busy? I mean you never know, they might be stuck in a horrible situation right now. I believe that they will never forget your birthday! Patience is virtue, they say!" Junhoe flashed a smile, earning a nod of agreement from Hanbin.

The birthday boy sighed again, his face getting flushed from all the thoughts he's getting from the situation.

Maybe.. Something must have happened to them... Are they pretending? No, that can't be. Gosh, why I am even feeling like this?! I'm not a sad person, upset the whole time, but I seem to be quite emotional than I hoped. And it's just a stupid birthday wish-

"Jihoon hyung!!" the familiar voice snapped him out of his train of thoughts, lifting up his head and turned to the direction of the voice.

"Hansol?"

The said student smiled at him charmingly- cough -and walked towards him, ignoring the surprised looks from the other students but Junhoe and Hanbin.

"Come on, someone's calling for you at the rooftop! Hanbin hyung and Junhoe hyung too!" Hansol pulled up the older student, escorting him out of the room with Hanbin and Junhoe behind.

"Wait! What about the class I'm having-"

"It's okay, you're excused!!"

As they went up the stairs, suddenly Hansol froze on the spot with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did I forget something?..."

Junhoe cleared his throat and pointed to his eyes obviously, trying to hint something to the male.

Hansol's mouth formed an 'o' when he realised what it was, and took out a blue bandana from his pocket.

"You need to be blindfolded, Jihoon hyung! This is for.... Educational purposes? Is that it?"

Jihoon was about to protest but Hanbin grabbed the bandana from the younger and wrapped it around the birthday boy's eyes, blindfolding him.

"Hansol, sometimes you really need Seungkwan to be by your side, don't you? You're so slow without him, geez.."