~ Chapter 25 ~

"You look pretty," Harry says quietly. I just finished my make up and outfit for my date with Evan.  

"Thanks, Harry," I say, softly. I love it when he calls me pretty and stuff.  

"No problem. So are you ready?" He asks, holding open the door. I nod and quietly walk out.  

The car ride to the movies is an uncomfortable silence. What's with that? Normally Harry and I would chat about anything.  

Harry's long fingers anxiously tap on the steering wheel. I bite my lip and look out the window. 

"Are you nervous?" He breaks the silence.  

"Not really. He's easy to talk to and I feel comfortable around him," I say and Harry nods. 

"That's good," he says and puts his Range Rover into park as we reach the doors of the theater.  

"Thanks for driving me," I say and just as I'm about to open the door, Harry grabs my arm. 

"Wait! What movie are you seeing?" He asks, rubbing his hands together.  

"After Earth. Why?" I ask. This was weird. Kind of suspicious actually. 

"Uh, no reason. Just want to make sure it won't give you nightmares and...yeah," Harry mutters. I shrug and open the car door. 

"Have fun. Be careful, Gabriella," he warns and I nod. 

"I will. See you, Harry," I wave and slam the door closed. I walk up to the big doors and swing them open. In the reflection of the glass, I see Harry's car still sitting in front of the walkway. He's sitting there, just watching me. I continue to stare when he shakes his head to himself and takes his head in his hands. He stays in that position for a while and I don't even notice I'm blocking the doorway when a girl behind me clears her throat. I quickly apologize and rush in.

***

"This movie is really cool, isn't it?" Evan whispers to me, munching on his popcorn. I had opted for some chocolate covered raisins instead. 

"Mhmm," I lie. This movie is beyond stupid. At least Jaden Smith is it so I have some eye candy.  

Evan was really cool about the whole movies thing. He paid for everything even after arguing with him for five minutes about it. He's really sweet. 

I let my thoughts wander and I look around the theater room, which is very small. We were at the very top row and there were about seven other people in here. Three girls giggling in a corner, two couples (one of them sticking their tongues down each other's throats), and a figure sitting alone a few rows in front of us. Who goes to the movies alone?  

Wait a second. I know that hair anywhere. Those broad shoulders.  

Why the fuck is Harry Styles at the movies?  

Not only did this make me really angry, but it also really confused me. What was he even doing here? He's completely invading my privacy with Evan! I noticed him looking back at us a lot too! Ugh, this man! I want to hug him and kiss him and strangle him and slap him all at the same time. 

A few more scenes pass and I think the movie is almost over. I nudge Evan and ask. 

"There's like five more minutes left," he says, checking the clock on his phone. 

Sure enough, Harry gets out of his chair and discreetly leaves out the exit. That sexy little shit is going to get it when we get back to his apartment. 

The movie ends and Evan and I walk out the entrance.  

"Thanks, Evan, I had a really good time," I say, lightly pecking his cheek. I know this might be a little too soon, but he is really nice.