(2) o.0

AMANDA'S POV

Me and Krista were Just walking around ponyville.Then we heard some ponies yelling for us to look at them. We start walking towards them. "Hi! Do you have an problem?" I said. "Umm were are we?" "Ponyville, are you from canterlot?"I asked. "No, we're not from around here were from someplace called earth" he said. I started to laugh, I was on my back rolling around. Krista gave me the evil eye. I stood up. "Sorry, you said it weird and I just started laughing. Earth, well if you told another pony that they may think your crazy." I said. " Well how do you know what earth is?" "I'm from southern California!" I said. "Yep." Krista said. "How did you get here?" "Long story , I'll start from the begging. Me and my Freind were driving then one direction came on then we sang along then we went to an forest, and to look for slenderman or PINKIE PIE! Then we got chased and ended up in an cave then we go here".I said. "That's kinda how we got here. We were in an cave." " Okay, well I'm Amanda! That Krista." I said. "I'm Liam, that's Harry , and that's..." I cut him off "niall! Louis! Zayn!" Me and Krista shouted. We started freaking out, we were screaming. "Calm down." Liam said. "Your ONE DIRECTION! I love you!" I shouted .Krista was running in circles. I fell down and started crying.

\*****************************

Okay we stopped freaking out. Harry hugged Krista she fainted, and I'm calm down. Harry is now carrying Krista on his back. I'm standing next to niall my world is perfect right now. We walked into pony ville everypony stoped what they were doing, and did an circle around us,I heard some pony saying "move it or lose it!" She shouted. I I saw rainbow dash, she came up and we looked at each other, we copied each other like an mirror. "Whoa, you look like me" she said. "Were like twins." I said. She stuck out her hoove "I'm rainbow dash the fastest flyer in all of equstria." She said. "Amanda, the weirdest pony your ever gonna met." She giggled.

"You can hang out with me any time." "Cool." I said. Every pony started to go on with there own life's again. "Hey rainbow, were looking for twilight sparkles." Follow me." She bolted off I started to flap my wings , haha I can fly. I started to chase after her then we ended up in front of the tree/house thing. The house of twilight sparkles! Everypony was catching up with us. Cause we like flew really fast.

Finally they join us, me and rainbow are talking in stuff. Aww, the guys look so adorable as ponies. We open the door, and see twilight rushing into things.

Looks like she's not an princess yet, she will be. Soon. "Hey twilight!" Rainbow dash yelled."What is it rainbow?" She came in the room to look at us. "Uh HI." She said. "Hey twilight this is amanda and her freinds they wanted to see you." With that being said rainbow dash left. Twilight came up to us, "what you need?" "Twilight were not from here. We need help." "What do you mean?" "Were not from this world." I said. I turn around and use my hoove to point to the guys and Krista. I started to stare at niall he's so cute! Then I snapped back to twilight. "Hmm," she said. She started to look through books like crazy. "Spike help me look for an book!"

Authors note

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter, I'm really busy, I'll promise to write an longer one later. Sorry.

Peace out bye