(10) well im derp for awhile

Amanda's POV

I stared at the doctor. ''Are my eyes umm. Derp?" I asked he ignored me. Derpy came over and gave me a muffin. "Thank you" I told her. She was walking away and then she hit a wall.

"Are you ok ?" I ask. "yeah I'm fine" she said, then walked away. I looked down at my hooves, then at the doctor. "Im gonna be alright?" I asked. "Yeah, your eyes are just gonna be like that temporary." He said. I signed in relief. "So im good?" I asked. "Yep, your free to go." He said. "Thank you doctor!" I stand up and everything around me is different my eyesight is jacked up. I shake my head and try to get to the door of the tardis. I end up hitting the railing, I blink and finally find my way out of the tardis, now the real trouble is trying to get home...

Niall's POV

Where is she? I asked myself, everyone has been looking around for her she's no where to be found. I keep pacing back and forth. Krista is worried to. Shes been out with harry looking..Again. I just try to think were could she be? I continue to pace back and forth. Then I hear the front door open, I look to see its amanda. I ran to her and smiled,"Amanda were have you been and-" I look at her eyes. "Your eyes what happen?" I asked. "Well im derp for awhile " she said. "What do you mean?" I asked, she just looked at me. Well, I think she was looking at me. I can't really tell one eye is looking one way and the other is some were else.

I was just glad shes back and nothing bad happen....well thankful she wasn't hurt.......well I'm just happy she's still breathing. She was walking around in a circle, " were the heck is the damn kitchen?" She asked while still walking in a circle. "Over here." I lead her to the kitchen, then I helped her get what ever she wanted.

She then sat down, and ate a muffin. Then she yawned and curled up into a ball, "you sure you ok amanda?" I ask, "yeah, I just-" she yawned. "I just want to sleep right now." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.