(9) OH MYGUMMY

Amanda p.o.v

I looked at the pony,and I literally almost screamed it was doctor whooves. I sat there staring at him. " are you ok?" He asked. "Yoursobeautiful" I said really fast. "Excuse me? What did you say?" He asked. "I said, yeah I'm fine." I said. "Oh,I thought you said something else." He said, he helped me up. As soon as I stood up I fell onto the ground.the whole world was different I couldn't really see that well. I saw 2 different thing. The side of the forest and the doctor. On my eye that was ok,I could see the doctor. His face was saying 'theres something wrong'

"Whats wrong with my eyes?" I asked. "Uh..." "do you have a mirror or something?" I asked. "Yes, um stay there." He walked into the tardis, and brought back a mirror. "Here." He placed it on the floor and I looked into the mirror. Oh my GUMMY. My eyes are.... derp. "MY EYES! Whats wrong with them?"I asked the doctor. "Well one eye is looking at me and the other is looking the opposite way." "OH MY GUMMY!" I shouted. "DOCTOR!" I heard somepony shout. Derpy walked out of the tardis. "There you are doctor!" She looked at me. "Your eyes." She said. "Your like me!" "Yes, come here. Whats your name?" He asked. "Amanda." "Hello Amanda, I'm the doctor and this is derpy. Let me take a look at you." He pulled out his sonic screwdriver. "Were did that come from?" I asked.

******************************************

I'M SO SORRY! For the late update,I was going to update on January 11, but stuff popped up and I got busy and wasn't able to get on Wattpad for awhile. So I'm sorry for the late update and also sorry for the short chapter I Just had to post something.I'll post the next chapter soon I promise! I'LL EVEN SKIP HOUSEWORK TO UPDATE! otay

Peace out