(3) unkown

AMANDA POV

Well, twilight has been looking through books for an hour now.

Well we're sitting down waiting for twilight to tell us something. I've been sitting in between Liam and niall, I'm about to have an attack. Krista is now awake and sitting next to harry. She has an huge smile on her face, I think she's gonna lose it.I can tell by her face she's gonna have an attack soon.

We hear books fall onto the floor, "found it! " twilight yelled. We stand up, and wait for twilight.

"I found it." She said. And walked over to us. She starts flipping throughout pages. "How did you here?"twilight asked , while flipping throught the book. "Well we were doing something then we ended up near an cave and boom here we are!" I said. "Hmm." She said.She was looking through pages still. "What. I'm mean what place did you say your from?" She said. "Earth." I said. "Found it. " it was an page with the word written EARTH on the top. "Earth is an different world. To get to this this place is unknown. To get back from this place is unknown." Twilight said. "Great!" Krista said. "Thanks " I told twilight.

We walked out of the tree/house.

"Well how are we gonna get back?" Liam asked. "Idk." I said. Suddenly out of no we're I was pelted in the head with an.. birthday cake? I turn to see PINKIE PIE! I start screaming. "PINKIE PIE!" I shouted. "That's my name don't wear it out!" She said. She's so cute! Her curly hair and how she's super hyper! She starts bouncing well I join her then Louis joins in. So we're jumping around. "Stop!" We stop, and turn are faces to Liam. "Well, hi! I'm pinkie pie!" Pinkie said. "I'm amanda!" I said. "I'm louis!" Louis said. "And that's Liam ,zayn, Harry, niall, and krista." I said. "You have weird names." She said. "Oh well " I said."Well well I saw you earlier and I thought I never seen you before and I 'realized if your new you have no Friends!.so decided to throw you an PARTY!" She said, screaming the last part. "AN PINKIE PIE PARTY !" I shouted. "Yep."She said. "There's no party like an PINKIE PIE PARTY!" I said. Krista pulled me aside. "You took pewdiepies Thing." She said. I gasp. "Do you think pinkie pie and pewdiepie are related?" I said. She just faced hoove. I skipped over to pinkie pie and said. "Okay." "Yay!"She shouted and was off. I was happy gonna party at an PINKIE PIE PARTY!!! They guys we're looking at me weird. "Don't judge"i said. I started flapping my wings, "were are you going?" Krista asked. "Well gonna go get an job in ponyville , we're gonna be here an while so why not get an job?" I said. Well I'm in the sky already, I look down and see niall and louis trying to fly. Aww. They are so CUTE!!!!!! I get down to help them. "Well, I'm gonna stay here and try to look for another way to get home."Krista said. "Okay " I replied. Krista goes into the library so does Harry and zayn. Well I'm out here with liam, niall,and louis. now trying to help them fly.

After an few minutes they got it. Now there in the air, I'm stitting down next to liam, cause I'm tired, and Liam's an unicorn so he's not gonna fly. Well Liam's reading an book how do do spells, he's learned one spell already it was how to turn the page. Whoo hoo liam!

"What spell are you trying to learn?" I asked liam. Liam didn't answer he stood up and tried an spell, he ended up bringing an twig to himself. "So did you do what you were trying to do?" I asked. "I think so." he said. Louis and niall are now on the ground. "Good job liam."I said. "Thanks." He said. "I'm gonna go now." I said. I started flapping my wings. I'm gonna get an job. Then I heard some one I look behind me it's niall and louis.

Authors note.

Hi! I'm gonna write short chapters now. Cause of stuff.

Now I just want to say this is my story so don't steal my ideas write your own story!!!

Okay g2g I'll make another chapter later.