(4) sugar cube corners

AMANDA POV

I turn around to see niall and louis following me. I stop. "What you doing?" I ask. "Following you" niall said. "Why?" I said. "Job." Louis said. "Come on." I said. We flew then stopped at surgar cube corner. We walked in. I saw Mr and Mrs cake running around trying to do things all at once. I walk up to mrs cake. "Do you need help?" I ask. She looms at me. "Yes,you three looking for an job?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay I can have two of you take orders and can one of you bake?" She asked. "I can." I said "good you can start now."She said. She handed us aprons. And gave the guys stuff to take orders. "Alright what's you names?" "Amanda, Louis, and niall." I said. "Okay Amanda come let's start baking."She said. So we start, it really busy in here. I start making cakes, mrs cake, is now frosting it. I'm already staring on the next cake.We getting orders like crazy. I never knew how hard it was for Mr and Mrs cake. How could Hasbro do such an thing to these ponies.

After an day I'm tired, the cakes close up for tonight.We have to be there early in the morning. We start flying off into the night. "I'm exhausted"I said. I'm so tired that I stop flapping my wings and end up falling. I try to flap my wings but I'm to tired. Somepony caught me, it was niall. "Are you okay?" He said. "Yeah, I'm just really tired. I'm gonna walk." I said. He started carrying me. We got to the library, were everyone was waiting for us. "Got an job an surgar cube corner!" I said. "Twilight said we could sleep here Intill we find an place." Krista said. "Yay!" I Said.We walked in twilight set out stuff we could sleep on. I layed on one and fell

asleep.

I woke up to the sun rising. I got up and stretched. I yawned, then went to wake up niall, and louis. "Niall, louis come on." I whisperd so I don't wake any pony up.They looked at me and got up."Alright let's go." Louis said. We flew out of there, and got to surgar cube corner. We checked in with the cakes and got to work. Me and Mrs cake were making donuts for the morning.We made 7 dozen, " can you work the register?" She asked. "Okay." I said. I stood behind, and waited for the fellies and Colts come in to buy stuff.

After an while, the PONIES started to come in like crazy.they were paying non-stop. I look over the counter to see niall and louis having an hard time. We have 6 more hours Intill we close, I can do this. I hope the guys can power through this. I hope.

.......................................

5 minutes Intill it closes, somepony is paying and now leaving.Mr and Mrs cake are closing up. "Hey! Here , you ponies have been working hard, tomorrow were gonna be closed." Mr. Cake said. We got some money yay. And we have an break yay. We leave, the guys are flying, I just walk. Niall comes down and starts walking next to me."hi!" I said. "Hi " he said. "Why aren't you flying ?" He asked. "Cause, I'm tired I'll just rather walk." I said. "Oh, I'll walk with you then." He said. "You don't have to, I can walk." I said. "Nope I'm not letting you walk alone." He said. "Okay."I said. We were walking then I decided to fly, "I'm tired of walking"I said. "Me too." He said. I flew around, the wind hitting my wings felt good, I felt free. I landed on an cloud there soft, like marshmallows. I rolled around on the cloud then found an comfortable spot, and I started to close my eyes. I was starting to drift off. Then I felt something on me I open my eyes to see niall wrapped his wings around me. I smile then close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up, to somepony nudging me. I open my eyes to see that it's rainbow dash. "Hi." She said. I take nialls wing off of me and I stretch. "Hi." I said. "I want to see how fast you fly" she said. "Alright let's do this." I said she smilies and she flew off,I follow her I'm right next to her. We start pushing are selfs to go faster, we end up going up then going down, she's gonna do an sonic rainboom. I start to follow her, were going like millon miles per hour right now.I can feel my cheeks hit my face. I turn to see rainbow dash still going. Before we hit the ground we pull up to make an DOUBLE RAINBOW! She turns to me and smiles. We get down to see the awesome rainbow. "Wow, you good but not as good as me" she said. "Thanks." I said. "Me and you combine make stuff 40% cooler." She said. "Really?" I said. "Yeah if anyone can keep up with me and do an sonic rainboom, then your cool." She said. "Wow." I said.

NIALL'S POV

I woke up, I turn to see Amanda gone, I see an DOUBLE RAINBOW, in the air. I stare at it for an while. It's weird. I fly back to the tree/ house thing. I open the door, to see Liam, looking worried. "Were have you been?" He asked. "I slept on an cloud." I said. "Weres Amanda?" Krista asked. "Idk." I said.

Authors note

YOLO! Hey what's up, how you doing. I can't hear you so I'm gonna move on. So I made an short chapter sorry again. Don't tell me to keep updating I know I know. I'm just busy cause I got school, now. And I'm busy but I'm always gonna post something for you ponies.

Alright peace out bye.