(1) YOU WATCH MY LITTLE PONY?!?

AMANDA'S POV

i opened my eyes to see total darkness through the room. I get up feeling tired ,I walk to the curtains and open them up immediately, to let in the light. The whole room was filled with light. I turned to look at all the boxes that had my things inside. I rub my eyes then open my door, I felt an light cool breeze in.I walked out to go downstairs. I see my roommate is already downstairs sitting on the couch, I make my way to sit down next to her.She had tears down her face, I hugged her. She then smilies "you don't have to go through this." I sighed. "I want to make my parents happy." "Happy for what? Abuse!" I just put my head down, "just tell him no!" "I wish it was simple." "What do you mean?" I lift up my arm sleeve to show her an bruise, she shook her head. "Why?" I left the room I didn't want to answer her.

I layed in my room, staring at the ceiling for half the day. I heard an knock on my door, "Amanda?" I look to see Krista standing there, she comes and sits next to me. "Hi." "Hey, you know how your gonna be an slave in an few days?" I look at her , "really? " "so.. off of that subject. Let's do something stupid, reckless!" "You never put stupid and reckless in the same sentence when your around me, what do yo have in mind ?" "Go look for stuff in the woods!" "Like SLENDER MAN, OR PINKIE PIE!!!!" "Pinkie pie?" "PINKIE PIE !!!!!!" " Okay? You weirdo, you coming or what?" "HECK YEAH!!" "Okay were going at night fall!!" "YAY WE MIGHT RUN INTO SLENDY!!!" She looked at me like Wtfudge. "Okay bye!" I kicked her out. I put on an black shirt then put some shorts on, I grabbed my video camera. Then ran out , "KRISTA ITS TIME TO PARTY WITH SLENDY!! OR PINKIE PIE!!" "I said night fall!" "RAWR! I'M AN WERIDO!!!" I ran out.

KRISTA' S POV

I checked the time it was 9:00pm, so it was time to let Amanda know."HEY AMANDA IT TIME TO GO!" She ran out, "TIME TO PARTY WITH SLENDY AND PINKIE!!" "sure What ever" "YAY!!" She ran out the door. I run after her she's waiting for me, so I unlock the door. She climbs inside, "Hurry you slow poke" I start the car . We drive , Amanda turns on the radio "OH MY GLOB, ONE DIRECTION!! LET ME SHOW YOU OFF TO ALL MY FREINDS." "MAKEING THEM DROOL DOWN THERE CHINY CHIN CHIN." "BABY BE MINE TO NIGHT YEAH!"Amanda sang " Amanda why do we sing along?"i asked "cause,Were awsome like that." She said "True." I smilie. And We start singing along again.

After an hour of driving we reach are destination. Amanda is acting like an 6 year old right now.She hopping up and down , "Amanda, your acting like an 6 year old act your age!" I shout at her. "You act your age !" I shook my head. We got out it was pitch dark Amanda had her video camera out she had it on night vision. "KRISTA THIS WHY TO THE SLENDY!!" "coming !" She was running around screaming "SLENDY COME OUT I WANT TO SEE HOW TALL YOU ARE!!" I have an weird Freind.

AMANDA'S POV

after hours of running around, I sat . Down on the ground Krista came up behind me "what's wrong you tired?" " Slender man is being FREAKEN stubborn!!!" "Hahaha." I heard walking I turned on my camera. Krista looked at me like what. "Why did out turn on your camera?" "I heard something." We turn to see red glowing eyes and laughter. I get up and me and Krista start screaming on the top of are lungs. We start running. I could hear the laughter.We run then we see an cave we run towards it and catch are breath. "You think it was SLENDY?" "No. I think it was." It cut her off "PINKIE PIE?!" We stood in the dark cave till an light started coming from the cave of course I started walking towards it. "AMANDA DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT." I grabbed krista's hand and we both started walking towards the light.

We went Inside of the light I blacked out.

I woke up, I was in grass it was daytime, I turn to see if Krista is next to me . I see an blue unicorn next to me. I start calling out her name I try to stand up but I felt my hands reach the ground.the PONY woke up. "AMANDA WERE ARE YOU?" "I'm right here." I turn and the blue unicorn is talking to me. "Your not Amanda your an Pegasus!" "I'm an Pegasus?" "Please I can't find my Freind Amanda." "KRISTA?" "Yeah" "I'm Amanda !" "What?" "Your an FREAKEN unicorn Krista!" "You have FREAKEN wings!!!" " YOU HAVE AN HORN!"

+on freak out later

"How did we get here?" Krista asked "I don't know we're in pony Ville." "Ponyville?" She asked "Duh I watch my little pony ." I Said "YOU WATCH MY LITTLE PONY?"

LIAM'S POV

We were walking in the forest looking for Louis. We were all shouting his name. We all finally found him near an cave. "WERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?" "I found this cave and its glowing." "Okay , let's go." "Liam he's heading towards the cave." "Louis get back here." "The light is calling me!" "Everyone say away from the... NIALL STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!" "Well I want to go to the light." "Fine we will all go towards the light." I started walking towards the light. I blacked out.

I woke up it was now day. I tried to get up but I felt weird. I looked around I was surrounded by PONIES. "Um guys! ZAYN,HARRY,LOUIS, NIALL! " I looked around. "Yeah!" I turn around it was an talking pony. "How hard DID I hit my head." "Liam! It Louis!" "Louis is not an pony." "Your an pony Liam!" I look down I have hooves. And I'm ... "I'M AN PONY!" "Yeah I just said that." "How did we get here?" "The light!" Harry , zayn, and niall woke up. "Why is there talking ponies?"

*ONE very long explanation later

"Okay, so I'm an unicorn, Liam's another unicorn, niall and you are Pegasus, and zayn is just an normal pony?" "Yes Harry." "Okay now we got that out of the way should we ask we're we are?" "Lets ask those 2 PONIES."

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey y'all so that was my first weird chapter. So let's do an recap. I couldn't explain everything correctly so I'll explain it in this author's note. Okay so Amanda is supposed to get married to this guy who hits her and abuses her. And her parents think he's an okay guy. And letting her go through this. And her Freind Krista decided to take her to the woods to find slender man, or pinkie pie XD. So yeah and Liam, niall,Harry,and zayne go look for Louis cause he ran off. And you can see how the stories gonna be. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'll try to make an better chapters. So I hope you enjoyed it tell me if I had any typos cause I usually do see them. Intill like 3 weeks after I post it. So yeah. And plus Amanda is pretty awesome cause she's based of of me so yeah I would go look for PINKIE PIE ! TELL ME IF YOU WOULD GO LOOK FOR PINKIE. XD!!!!!!!