Characters Pets: Freelancer Agents

Yet again this is the same as the Red vs Blue one but with the Freelancer Agents.

Washington: His pet would be a Python. Despite being scared of them when he was a kid, he started to like them. So much in fact that he ended up getting one as a present for his birthday.

Carolina: She had a peg Guinea Pig, key word is "had". She had him for almost a year before he died because of Guinea Pig reasons. His name was Anderson.

North AND South: They would both have a dog that was an Akita Inu and German Shepherd mix. His name would be Sastree.

York: He's always had a fondness for different types of lizards when he was growing up. He ended up getting a Chameleon when he could. Her name would be Bug Eyes.

Wyoming: He would have a pet Sugar Glider, (if u don't know what they are, look them up cause they're adorable). It's name would be Happy cause whenever Wyoming saw one he'd be happy.

Texas: Although she's a fighter, she does have a slight soft side. She would have a pet bunny. His name would be Thumper like from Bambi.

Maine: He doesn't seem like a guy who would like pets but he's always loved any type of Feline. He would have a fat cat, and her name would be Floyd.