Petra

Levi's pov:
We took the girl to Hanji's dorm. She laid there until she woke up and sat up. I then said,"are you okay? You knocked out" "y-yeah. Where am I?" Hanji came and said."my name's Hanji! You're in my dorm!" she then said,"my name's Petra. And thanks." She looked at me and said,"what's your name?" "Levi" "ahh. I see. Thank you Levi for not leaving me on the floor like that jerk does sometimes" "jerk?" "You know that one guy you saw back there. He kisses girls until he gets his wolf ears and wolf tail to pop out. He doesn't stop flirting until he finds his mate" "so he's the play boy?" "Yes. And he's the jerk" "I despise play boys" "that's good, you guys are new right?" "Yeah" "maybe tomorrow I can repay you by showing you around since our principal Rico probably didn't show you around" "thanks" she smiled. Then she said, "I should head back home" we nodded. She then walked out and said."OMG" Hanji went to her and said,"what's wrong?" "I live in the same building!" "Cool" she then cheered. She said,"my parents might visit soon" we just nodded. She then said,"when do your parents visit?" Hanji said,"they live somewhere else" Petra nodded. She then looked at me and I said."they died when I was little" she then said,"oh.. I-I'm sorry" I smiled kindly at her and said,"it's fine. I'm used to it" she then started crying and said,"I'm sorry it's just... That's so sad!" Hanji then hugged her and said."it's okay Petra" Petra said,"it must be so hard" I then said,"Petra I'll be fine. Don't worry" she then said,"I don't like it when people put fake smiled levi. Please don't do it. It's okay to show your emotions" I sighed and said."it's the only way to not let others know." "True..." She then stopped crying and she said."well.. I'll be on my way" she waved and whipped a few tears away. Then she left. Hanji then said,"she cares" "she saw... through me" "impressive" I nodded. I then said,"I'll be going to my dorm" "okay" I walked to my dorm and laid on my bed. So she can see through my smiles. That's a first. I then turned the lights off and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up to Hanji and Petra knocking on my door. I got ready quickly and got my back pack and headed out. We headed to school and once we arrived she shows us around. Then the bell ran. Hanji and me have all our classes together. I sighed and she cheered. We went to our home room and sat down. Some enough we said our names and sat back down. The next class began. That was quick. In my first class Hanji sat next to me and the boy from yesterday sat on the other side of me. He then said,"look. We had a bad start yesterday so let's start again. My name is Eren jeager." "Levi" he took his hand out so I can shake it but I just looked away. He the said, "well then" I didn't say anything. We had to do a report so we had to pick a partner. The kid then said,"so...wanna be my partner?" He winked. I just ignored him. Then Hanji bounced up and said,"he's my partner. Find your own!" He then looked shocked and said,"fine" he then looked for some other partner. After a bit he sat back down near me. He started flirting with the girl. I see what Petra means now. Ugh... He really is a filthy piece of shit. Then Hanji and i started working. I just sat and watched as she literally finished all of it. She looked at me looking all proud and I smiled at her. She then said,"we're done" "cool." Then the brat said,"lucky. I still have all of this to do" the girl next to him giggled. She saw me and said,"what's your name hottie?" I looked at her and smiled at her. I then said,"Levi" she blushed and said,"well., I just wanted to say that your really hot. Like hot. Hot" the bell rang and we all got up. The brat then said,"so.. Want to stay after school with me?" The girl giggled and said,"okay" I walked out with Hanji and we went to our next class. After what felt like centuries we had lunch. I didn't feel like eating so I just went to go sit by what I guess is a fountain. It was shaped as wings that intersected and had water flowing beautifully around it. I just started when I herd a familiar voice say my name. I turned around and saw Petra. She smiled and said,"you're not hungry?" I shook my head. She then sighed. Hanji came skipping along and said, "Levi some girls are going to come over and give you something" "hah?" "You'll see" I sighed. Later a few girls came and gave me red velvet cupcakes. I just smiled in thanks. Then they walked away and Petra said,"levi.." "Yeah?" "Were you just.. Fake smiling?" "No" "hmm" "I promise I wasn't" "okay.." I laughed. Soon enough we went to our next class. Then school was over. Hanji wanted to stay and see some clubs. I sighed. She dragged me along. I still had the stupid cupcake too. I just sat down and waited for Hanji. Mikasa texted me.
Mika: where are you?
Me: school. Why?
Mika: I was just wondering
Me: okay
Mika: wait. Why are you at school. Does it have to do with hanji?!
Me: you guessed it
Mika: hahaha that makes sense
I was about to type back when I felt something warm near me. I looked to my side and the brat was here. He then said,"are you gonna eat that?" I handed it to him. He then said,"than-" "oh wait. I forgot, I'm not rich or wealthy am I?" I took it back. He then said,"I didn't mean it! Please!" I just typed back to Mikasa.
Me: she's looking at clubs
The brat then said,"please! I'm hungry!" I then said,"go eat some fancy food from a wealthy person.." "I swear! I didn't mean it! Please! That looks so good and I want it!" I then licked the cream while looking at him. He then looked serious and said,"that's just cold" I chuckled. Just then Mikasa texted back.
Mika: oh are you going to join any?
Me: nah.
Mika: oh okay so you'll be home at normal time?
I was almost gonna type when the brat was staring at me. I then said,"fuck off already" he then said,"I want that cupcake" "too bad I licked it" he just sighed and said,"ya got anything else?" "Go eat some shit" "no. I don't want to eat your daily food." I shoved the cupcake all over his face and said, "bitch" I got up. I started walking down the halls. I turned and walked towards the room Hanji was in.