The deal

Levi's pov:
I jolted up at my alarmed clock R.E.M. wrong that I didn't study .....yeah I fucking failed at studying. I wrapped myself in the blankets for comfort as I tried to relax... AGH, I kicked the blankets off and got ready for school.

I went to my kitchen and made ate some cereal as I checked my phone. No messages other than Mikasa.
Mikasa: hey bro do you know how to do this: |image sent |
Me: sorry, I fell asleep by accident and no I do not, Hanji should've tho

After I finished eating my cereal, my phone vibrated.
Mikasa: OOOOOOOH you didn't STUDY?!
Me: ShUsh I fell asleep by accident
Mikasa: sure, whatever
Me: fuck off
Mikasa: Haha I'll meet you at school

I put my phone away, realizing how Hanji wasn't early to wake me up or bang on my door ahead of time. I shrugged and was going to get my back when just then- "LEEVIIIII~!" -and there is the loud human. I ran to get my back and opened the door as she smiled tiredly at me and said,"READY?!" "Yes, stop yelling!" She laughed as we started walking to school.

When we arrived I noticed the sky was a bit cloudy as usual, making the morning seem to last longer than it should. We walked into the school and into the halls where isabel and Farlan awaited us. Isabel ran to me yelling, "BIG BROO-" Mikasa ran past her and hugged me tightly, my oxygen was squeezed out of me. I then smacked her head making her let go and back up holding her head. She then sniffed and said,"what why? What was that for?" Isabel then hugged me making me smack her too. Farlan laughed and said, "that short body of yours can't take much hu?" I shove him away a and said,"Oh shut up!"
We hug out in the halls until the bell rang.

Eren's pov:
I walked to my home room where Armin was already there. I sat down next to him as he said, "what did you do?" "Well, he left me no choice but to stuff his back pack" his bunny ears perked straight up, "how did you even manage that?!" "That's a secret" I smirked. He rolled his eyes and said, "no offense but, I'd he didn't accept your card in the lockers what difference does it make to put them in his back pack?" "It means he takes them home and-" "and possibly throws them away" my ears lowered and so did my tail. I sat up and said, "hey hey hey...no. No, don't even say that" he laughed and said, "I'm just saying the possibilities" "then stop saying the possibilities and tell me 'positive' things" he laughed even more and said, "ok so what if he says yes?" "Then he'll meet me today at Titan cafe, aaaat 6:00 PM. Hah!" "How will too know he'll go?" "I said positive things damnit Armin!"

He closed his book and sat up looking me in the eyes. Then he suggested, "why don't you just make a deal?" I tilted my head, "what kind?" "Well yeah... I mean we have a test coming up and well maybe you can match that up?" "I see what you're getting at!" "But then again this is you we're talking about, for you to ace this test... did you even study at all?" I stared wide eyes at him. "There's a test?" He slowly raised his eyebrows giving me a -you're-so-stupid-look-

I scratched the back of my head and said, "well whatever, I'm going to try that!" He laughed but stopped when I glared at him. He continued reading his book as I continued wondering what type of bet I should do.

•  •  •

After my first class  I ran into Levi. I took this opportunity to ask him. "Hey Levi" "..." "not talking hu?" "..." I sighed and followed him to his locker. "So I herd there's a math test today.." he just glanced at me as he got some things out of his locker. "What about it?" My ears perked at his voice. I couldn't help but smile as I raised my thumb and pointed it towards me,"let's make a deal!" "A deal?" His tail swished slowly behind him. "Yeah... since you didn't accept my cards-" "yeah I don't want in" he was going to walk away when I walked in front of him, stopping him. "OH common just listen!" He crossed his arms. "If I get a better grade than you- wait no, If I pass the test you have to go on a date with me!" I smirked waiting for his response. "If you pass?" I nodded. He then said, "and if you don't?" "Well I guess you can choose-" "if you fail you leave me alone." I swallowed and scratched my head. I averted my eyes from him for a while until I nodded slowly accepting. He contently perked his ears and said,"fine by me" he walked off, and I watched him go.

"If you fail you leave me alone."

That bi- he wants me to fail! Tsk, Brain don't fail me now. I mentally prayed to myself on my way to math class.