Thinking

Eren's pov:
I was walking in school when I saw 'Farlan' taking to the basketball team. He looked at me and waved. I growled lowly as I passed by. I just kept waking as I herd one of the basketball players who I know is Bertholdt said,"What happened between you two?" I herd 'Farlan's' upset voice ,"I....I don't know.." I laughed as I arrived to my group. Jean said,"what's so funny?" "Basketball players think they're so much better.." Jean sighed and said,"they're just tall" "exactly." We walked and pointed their flaws. but separated when the bell rang. I walked to home room to see Armin smiling. He then said,"he wants to take me out today again!" "Oh, Jean?" "Obviously" he played with his bunny ears. I then said,"I never asked how last time went" "oh well it was amazing!" "What you guys do?" He giggled and said, "he took me to dinner! Then took me to a fair! We went on rides! And he got me cotton candy! Then he won a bear for me, and after all That he drove me home" "that's it?" "Well...I had coffee with him. He wanted to see my dorm." "Nothing else happened?" "No....why?" "...just asking..." "Eren dates are to be enjoyed" "I know..." "so then...?" "How did he ask you?" "For the date?" "Yeah.." "well he gave me flowers with a card." "He just gave it to you? Nothing else?" "Mmm...yeah" he nodded. "He asks you like that every time?" "Well usually, but sometimes he'll ask me straight on or even just go to me and tell me to meet him at this certain place and then leaves." "And you go?!" "Yeah...I mean I can't leave him hanging.." "good point..." "why these questions?" He smiled mischievously and said,"Are you going to ask Levi out to a date?" "I....I don't know.. we had a moment yesterday..." "Finally!!!" "Shhh! But I mean..." "you mean?" "Well..." "Eren you don't know how to do you?" "No... I don't..and I don't want rumors to spread!" "Hmm.." "how do you and Jean make it work?" "What do you mean by that?" He narrowed his eyes. "Well you guys don't show it publicly" he blushed and said,"Jean wants to put I always protest....I mean this is school!!!" I sighed and said,"honestly I don't think he'll say yes" "and honestly I agree with you" "WOW"
-the bell rang-

I walked to my classes as usual. I kept looking at Levi and he didn't really look at me. Though he did take a glance at me and I quickly looked away. Shitshitshitshitshit. I after a while I continued thinking. I decided to work on a letter.

Dear Levi,
Please go out with me. I know this is all sudden but I feel something for you. I know I'm such a jerk to you at times. But I beg you to please go out with me. Let's meet at Titan cafe at 6:00pm!
                                                                            -Eren

No that's not gonna work. I crossed it out and turned to a clear page. Hmm... straight forward? I can try..

Dear Levi,
Go out with me, you have no choice. Meet me at the titan café at 6:00pm, You can't leave me hanging.
                                                                            -Eren

I frowned at the letter. It sounds kinda... menacing. I huffed as I crossed it out. I went to another clear sheet. What about... a mysterious letter?

Dear Levi,
Let me take you on a date. I'll feel blessed if you let me. Bet you can't guess who this is, let me give you a clue, I'm always there. Meet me at the Titan cafe at 6:00 pm. I'll be waiting for you.
                                                           -your admirer

I stared at it. Is this really the best I can do? This is totally shit. Maybe that's why Jean has asked up straight. No...I can't give up. I looked up to see Levi taking notes just like everyone else. I looked at the board. Oh shit...we have a test coming up.. 
I shrugged it off either way. Now where was I? Oh right the letter!