galaxy playlist

suburbia by troye sivan

"the sun sets longer where i am from, where dreams go to die while having fun."

ghost by halsey

"you say that you're no good for me cause i'm always tugging at your sleeve and i swear i hate you when you leave but i like it anyway."

what a feeling by one direction

" what a feeling to be right here beside you right now, holding you in my arms."

for him. by troye sivan

"we make a really good team and not everyone sees we've got this crazy chemistry between us."

lean on by major lazer and dj snake feat. mø

"but the night was warm, we were bold and young. all around the wind blows, we would only hold on to let go."

mardy bum by arctic monkeys

"oh there's a very pleasant side to you, a side i much prefer. it's one that laughs and jokes around, remember cuddles in the kitchen, yeah, to get things off the ground?"

crazy (cover) by melanie martinez

"i remember when, i remember, I remember when i lost my mind , there was something so pleasant about that place. even your emotions had an echo in so much space."

temporary fix by one direction

"you can call me when you're lonely, when you can't sleep, I'll be your temporary fix."

hate to see your heart break by paramore

"for all of those who are alive to feel, just the pain remind you hearts can heal."

blue jeans by lana del rey

"i will love you till the end of time, i would wait a million years. promise you'll remember that you're mine, baby can you see through the tears?"

i miss you by blink-182

"where are you? and i'm so sorry, i cannot sleep, i cannot dream tonight. i need somebody and always, this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time." 

old scars / future hearts by all time low

"we got scars on our future hears but we never look back, no, we never look back."

i walk the line by halsey

"i find it very very easy to be true. i find myself alone when each day is through. yes i'll admit that i'm a fool for you, because you're mine, i walk the line."

la vie en rose by daniela andrade

"and when you speak, angels sing from above, everyday words seem to turn into love songs. give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be la vie en rose."

can be found on my spotify bebesaurus

revised april 21, 2016

#yes i know i modify this playlist too much

ADDITION: songs i believe cala would listen to have been put into a playlist called cala's playlist. it can also be found on my spotify