copyright statement + summary

verac1ous
The Rock Symphony

© 2013, verac1ous

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

- - - - -

{ Huge thanks to conformity for the amazing cover on the side!!!! }

You should never put two prodigies in the same room.

Especially if they’re both stubborn as Satan himself.

Kennedy Pax Carson, a musical prodigy and the lead vocalist of The Vivaces, has been locked and hidden away from the fame sucking leeches of Hollywood.

Cameron Parker, a world renowned violinist, who has traveled the world with only the best orchestras. He strutted down the halls of Fallcaster High, up until last year’s talent show, in which he had gotten tied for first place with The Vivaces.

When the new school year starts, Cameron and Kennedy both vow to bring the other one down in the year’s upcoming talent show.

So what happens, when the school hires an ex-Broadway director who is determined to bring these polar opposites together?

Three things:

The school’s first musical.

The Rock Symphony.

And a bit of love and trouble on the way.