I V : S T A R R

{ Extra extra long chapter because I might not be able to update next week. I'm going to Niagara Falls and I have to work. Bah.

Oh and a quick dedication to the cover maker, veracity. Thanks a bunch for the beautiful cover on the right!

You guys should also totally check out the song to the right because... well you'll understand in a bit. Toodles~ }

- - - - -

“Cameron!” I shrieked, rushing out of the door, in time to see Dakota throw another punch at Cameron. “Dakota, what are you doing? Get off of him!” Jeremy and Vince ran out right behind me, and pushed Dakota off.

“Dude, what’s wrong with you? What’s gotten into you?” Jeremy grunted, as he pinned Dakota to the grass. I guess his ex-wrestling days came in handy.

“Jeremy, get off of me! I’m going to punch his fucking guts out!” Dakota yelled, struggling against Jeremy’s hold. Cameron got up from the yard, and charged at Dakota. Jeremy - not seeing this attack, was struggling to keep the two boys from tearing each other’s throat out. I heard Jeremy let out a groan, and he was soon on the ground, holding his face. I paled at the sight of blood, knowing I’d have to stop this from getting worse.

“Guys! Stop it. Stop,” I pleaded on the side, as Dakota and Cameron pushed against each other. Dakota’s fist was coming down towards Cameron’s face, and with a gasp, I pushed him aside. As much as I hated Cameron, I didn’t want him to get beaten up to pulp. Dakota’s fist connected with the side of my face, and I saw a burst of white light as I staggered back. Before I could stumble on my own feet and fall, someone caught me.

“Fuck, Kennedy!” I heard him shout, and immediately began to shout orders. “Go get some ice! Help me bring her in. And you - don’t you dare even think about touching her.” I was pressed against his chest, as he began to rock back and forth.

“No, I’m alright,” I groaned, the side of my face throbbing. “Shit, I’m gonna get a huge bruise, aren’t I?” I let out a little chuckle, as Cameron cradled my face; his thumb was moving against the tender spot, causing me to wince.

“God, how the hell are you being sarcastic in this situation. Doesn’t your face hurt?” Cameron asked, concerned and slightly pissed.

“High Priestess Kennedy... remember? And no, only my eyes hurt,” I groaned, as something cold touched my face.

“Why? Did he get your eye? I’m going to punch the sh-...” Cameron threatened and I waved him off.

“My eyes hurt because I’m looking at you,” I grinned, peeping open one eye as I saw Cameron roll his eyes. I suddenly felt the ground beneath me move, and realizing that he was carrying me into the house.

“Kennedy... you need to lose weight. You’re heavy,” Cameron grunted, causing me to smack him over the head.

“Shut up.”

- - - - -

“You,” I pointed at Jeremy. “You’re up. Come on.” I patted the seat next to me as he grimaced.

“I swear my nose is fine. You don’t have to do anything,” he grumbled, shuffling next to me.

“Well, let me take a look at it. I need to clean the blood off of your ugly face.” I stuck my tongue out, and slightly winced when I saw the damage done to his face. “Aww my poor booboo, you’ve got blood everywhere.” I wiped at the blood that dripped on his chin, checking his nose. “I don’t think it’s broken. At least the bleeding stopped.”