THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.

(ohgod i really hate when other authors do this and now im doing it)

Yea, I know. 

It's been like a year. 

And I've made promises on updating.

Which I totally broke.

And I realllllly hate breaking promises. 

But I've been through some crazy crap this year...

Likeeeee:

-college essays 

-college apps

-college counseling

-LOTS of doctor's appointments

-SAT's (college entrance test)

-putting up with a pregnant lady who assigned a 10 page paper and graded all 3 classes (132 students) within a week and coping with the fact I actually got a 47. OUT OF A 100.

-"senioritis"

-a super long writer's block

AND

-actually graduating highschool!???!? AND GETTING ACCEPTED TO A PRETTY GREAT COLLEGE??!?!?!?!?!??!!!

I am so sorry for being a complete let down and disappointment. I feel incredibly horrible. I've had chapters written. I just hated them. Every single one of them. It just wasn't what I wanted. Everything sounded too forced and incredibly choppy. 

Augh.

This is supposed to be an apology but seems more like me ranting/trying to get pity from you all.

But honestly - throughout the year that I haven't updated, I've read all of your comments (and was too pussy to comment on some of yours) and felt really uplifted. 

I am so so soooo grateful for the dedicated readers and people who asked for updates and commented on parts of the chapters they really enjoyed. 

Honestly, I wouldn't even be writing this if it weren't for those people. 

For all of you who have been inspiring me to write and encouraging me, I am so thankful to even have you guys as a reader. Thank you for not giving up on me.