To the Beach!

Annabeth's POV

We all fixed our luggage, just enough for 1 week. Oh, yeah about school, we are off for one week for some apparent accident that happened while we were gone.

"Hey Percy? Which beach are we going to?" he smiled like it brought good old memories.

"We're going to the Montauk beach! That beach was like a safe haven for me and my mom from my old step dad, Gabe. Or as I like to call him, Smelly Gabe." he said. I chuckled at the last part.

========TIME SKIP=======

We're here!! It smells like Percy here. I saw some cabins over there by the right and a few food stands and grills.

"Hey Percy, where are we staying?" I asked with curiosity.

" Oh! Me and mom rented out a few cabins for all of us. We rented about... 3?" I chuckled at his confused face. I decided to ask Sally.

"Hey Sally, how many cabins did you rent?" I asked.

"4. 2 for the parents and 2 for the children and campers." she said. I nodded and thanked her then went back to Percy and held his hand. Sally explained to everyone the plan of the cabins then everyone went to their respective cabins and started unpacking. After a while lunch was served by our parents. And guess who decided to show up? My mom and Poseidon. I hugged my mom and greeted Lord Poseidon. Sally hugged Poseidon, but suprisingly Paul didn't mind. Instead he shook Poseidon's hand and talked like they were all buddies. Percy hugged his dad and bowed down to my mom which made me laugh. We invited them to lunch, but of course they were too busy.

"We actually came here because, Athena has something to announce." Poseidon announced with a smug face. We all looked at Athena waiting for the announcement.

"I cam here to tell that sea sc- I mean Percy, that I approve of hum for my daughter. You may be this idiot's son, but that doesn't mean you are him." she said with closed eyes. This just sinked into me now. My mom. Athena. Who hates Poseidon. Approves. Of his son. For me? I looked calm on the outside but, on the inside I was flipping out!! Percy, like usual wasn't afraid to show his feeling and started jumping around.

"WOOHOO THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE MY GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER APPROVES OF ME!!! TOU AINT GOT NOTHIN ON ME!!! NOW NO ONE CAN BE YOUR BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I JUST DID THE IMPOSSIBLE! I MADE YOUR MOTHER APPROVE OF ME!! BEAT THAT MARK!!" he started screaming. I blushed deep red because of what he said.

"Who's Mark?" everyone asked except the Gods of course, they left during Percy's rampage.

"Oh, he's just a guy that used to bully me and now he just hits on me. Lemme tell you, he's relentless. Won't stop at anything until he 'gets' me." I explained to them while Percy was passed out on the floor due to his rampage. Jason and Leo carried him into the cabin for the boys. They came back after a few minutes then we all started eating lunch without Percy. A few minutes later a woozy Percy came tumbling out of the cabin. I gave him a bit of nectar. When he saw the food, he kissed my cheek and scarfed down a bit of everything. I chuckled and joined him.

=======AT EVENING======

We all gathered around a small bonfire and sat down on some logs. I sat beside Percy and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped a blanket around us and kissed my forehead. We just relaxed for a while until I got an idea. I whispered it to Percy and he nodded. I took a deep breath. (Play the media now)

All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before
And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles and your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better know you better know you better now
I just wanna know you know you know you

'Cause all I know is we said "Hello"
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

And all my walls stood tall painted blue
And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you
And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,
Taking flight, making me feel like

I just wanna know you better know you better know you better now
I just wanna know you know you know you

'Cause all I know is we said "Hello"
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind

I just wanna know you better know you better know you better now
I just wanna know you know you know you

'Cause all I know is we said "Hello"
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

All I know is we said "Hello"
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed
All I know is the new found grace
All my days I know your face
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.

========================
Dang I am soo loving how the story is goin. Ill uldate sometime tomorrow but don't expect an early tume because I have to go to school tomorrow.

Disclaimer:

All rights belong to Rick Riordan except the plot line

Until next time guys byeeee