different

"Girls, you two are a different kind...

In my many years of being a counsellor I never expected to have to deal with something on such a scale....please slowly explain the situation so I can come to terms with it"

As her last words echoed Cheyenne blurped everything out. Almost perfect.

And ms Munroe's face was blank and pale, her expression was like of the look you portray after "seeing a ghost"

"Alright, so my understanding is..Cheyenne you're dating Pascal and so I Lilly. Lilly you have Cheyennes child as your adoptive brother and you both had explicit sex with Pascal."

"Yes" we said in unison.

"Okay"

Now a further understanding is that you planned when to sleep with Pascal, Cheyenne? You planned it all just so you could stay with some guy who's cheating on you?"

"I didn't kn-"

I interrupted.

No, Cheyenne never knew as she was too busy plotting her delusional plan on how to keep Pascie all to herself. She would've had him if she gave him head or something better. Sex"

"Lilly! I don't appreciate that response.... Also, I think we should take a different approach to this matter..."

Ms Munroe sounded serious.

She reached for her telephone and rang for the secretaries office to call...Pascal Anderson.

We hear the knock and rock in anticipation.

Ohh his husky voice filled the room.
"You wanted to see me ms Munroe"

God. His voice was such a turn on, if I was different and didn't care about what other people thought I would want to take him right now.

Right on that bean bag.

Just like that.

Bare.

I would want to unzip his grey slacks and rip off the buttons of his shirt.

I would slowly work my way down to his man hood, taste his delicate juices and then give him a taste of my tight loins.

I would let him penetrate me dee-

"Urh, yes of course take a seat Pascal"

The sound of ms Munroe's voice ruined my dirty day dream and sent me back to the depressed reality of her office, filled with an emotional mother of two and a counsellor who didn't know how to handle such a scandal.

Ms Munroe continued and asked several questions , until she told us to return to her office tomorrow just before lunch, so she could give us her verdict.

*hey favvvves, let me know what you think, if you really like it, I'll post another, but more juicy chapter tomorrow, and pun intended with the word juicy, if yah know what I'm saying *