chapter 7

Ok I hope you enjoy this one, again, I'm doing this at school so it might be short or some shit

Grians POV

I stayed downstairs with J and just sat there in silence.

We both couldn't believe that Taurtis killed himself, it's not like him to do such a thing, why would he do this in the first place.

Something must have triggered him but what?

I looked over to J to see he was glaring at me "um J? Are you ok" I asked with concern. I don't want my friends to be upset aboit this too much, hopefully they don't..........repeat his actions.

He blinked a few times and shook his head "y-yeah, I'm good, just wondering things" he relied with sadness in his voice.

I decided to shake it off and just continue as normal "ok the, but if there is anything I can do, I hope you know you dint have to be shy to ask" I told him, I didn't want my buds to hide things for me anymore.

The sound of class braking distracted me from my thoughts, what? Wait...that came from sams room!

Shit fuck  shit fuck  shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck.

We ran to sams room seeing the window smashed and a note on his bed........oh no FUCK.

I picked up the note and read it out loud

//Note\\
My dearest Grian
                                    I am sorry but I have no choice, with Taurtis gone and the demon getting stronger this is the only way the pain will stop, I will probably die for this but I am willing to take the risk for your safety. I know J will take care of you. Goodbye my love.
                                             From the pathetic Sam

W...what was he going to do? We....we need to find him! "oh Sam why" J said quietly.

Why couldn't the demon just take me instead "why, why can't you take me instead of Sam" I covered my mouth realising I was speaking out loud as the demon showed itself in the corner of the room "that, my sweet, can be arranged"

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Note
Ok so I'll be honest......I'm not going to be continuing this for a while. I need to get something done so yeah..........Sorry

Anyway thank-you for reading this book hope you enjoyed leave a comment down below and check out my other story's to and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye