chapter 8 deal with the devil?

I am so sorry I haven't been here in a while but I have new ideas and new tears to bring so enjoy

Demon Sam's POV

I walked up to grain with a smirk "I know where Sam is, stop him and I'll take you instead of him, IF, you can get to him in time, hahahahahah" he didn't look happy but then sighed and held his hand out "fine, you got yourself a deal" he stared at me dead in my lifeless eyes as I shook his hand "just make sure you don't do any funny stuff" I nodded "I would never do that to you, sweetheart" and with that he left.

...

...

...

...

...

...what?

Oh, you think I meant that promise, I'm still killing Sam. And you people in the comments can't stop me (stop breaking the 4th wall you devil)

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to.

...

...

Keep ready, and cry your eyes out

Sam's POV

I've been walking around lookin for Ellen a while now but I haven't seen her yet, maby I need to look harder.

I sighed and saw Ellen's house, finally. I walked up and found a way in through the back, demon spells covered the walled to stop ghosts maby.

I walked upstairs and looked around, I could hear Ellen in her room, so I headed there, I took out the knife I kept in my pocket after the......'incident'. I carefully opened the door, knowing that is I do this Grain would be safe... Safe from me.

I walked up behind Ellen, holding the knife close. One strike that's all it would take. I lunged at her with all I had but seemed to have stopped in my traces......what, no.

She turned around looking at me, horror in her eyes "oh Sam, why would you do this, I can't believe I have to be the one to take you out" I shook, this couldn't be happening w-wait, don't do this Ellen, I'm sorry please let me go" I begged. She had misery in her eyes, knowing she would have to kill me "I'm sorry Sam, but you made a deal with the devil, and it's my job to kill devils" with these worded I accepted my fait and prepared to die

......

......

......

...are you crying yet, hahahah, Ben be evil. (Stop braking the 4th wall you dick) ha, sorry again

...

...

...

Grain's POV

I ran and ran to find Sam, please say I'm not to late. I ran pasted the school and saw salex waving at me holding Taurus's hand, at least he can be Happy with her. I waved back and continued to run. It took at least an hour before I herd something, it was a scream, Sam's scream. I ran to the course of the noise coming up to Ellen's house...why would he be here.

I ran inside, looking left and right for Sam...nothing. I ran upstairs and dropped to my kneed.

Sam was laying in a pool of blood, a hole in his chest where his hart was supposed to be, his rabbit ears were soaked in his blood, a smile on his face. He knew this would happen, he wanted someone to kill him "no, Sam, p!ease why did this happen" I muttered, as I felt an uneasy presents.

He looked right at Ellen "YOU! YOU WITCH"

OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO
Note
I'm sorry for the shortness, I haven't been here for a while because my phone fucked up

Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed check out my other story's and leave a comment down below, please do, u crybaby. Demon Sam stop, hope you like, bye bye.