chapter 2 where is he?

Ok next chapter and I will only be doing one chapter a week many but that doesn't mean I don't care for this story. This is one of my OTP's so enjoy (I can't spell)

Grians POV

Beep beep beep

That's the only thing I could hear.

It got annoying after a while but I got use to it.

I think it been 3 days cince I first herd the beeping and crying.

He still comes round. Everyday always telling me to hind 'him' and to wake up. After that he always crys.

I discovered it was a boy not that long ago but I still don't know who he is.

But he clearly cares about me.

Everytime he tells me to wake up I try to but only managed to move a tow or finger.

I want to wake up.

But I can't.

I want to see Sam.

I want to hug Sam.

I want......to love Sam.

The guy is back now asking me to wake up so I tried my hardest

I clenched the sheets underneath me as I slowly began to open my eyes.

It was blurry at first but soon focused.

I had a breathing machine attached to me with several tubes attached to my arm. I couldn't see out of my right eye but I think it's because of bandages. Probably over my eye. I took a look to see who was crying And saw tourtus, chan and Ellen. The girls where looking at the ground while tourtus was crying his eyes out.

"t-tourtus" I said weekly trying not to cry myself

His head shot up as a smile spread across his face "G-Grian! You alive" he spoke fast as the girls smiled with him all with tears in their eyes.

"yeah I'm alive. After all the British are grate at taking all kind of attack" I gave a week smile and a small chuckle

"Grian I'm sorry I broke up with you If you'd like we can get back to gather" Ellen said

"sorry Ellen but I like someone else now but we can still be friends"

"y-yeah"

"so tourtus you're always saying to find him but who is him pleas tell me"

He took a deep breath "you need to find Sam"

My eyes widened.

No please

He couldn't be gone.

The only time he runs away is he decides to......cut the problem.

Everytime I find him he always has..... Cuts on his left arm.

I can't let him do that anymore.

I won't let him kill himself

"tourtus. When do you think I'll get out the hospital?" I asked trying to calm myself

"um probably 3-4 days" he replied "but you probably shouldn't push yourself. You need your rest."

"then listen to me very carefully. Sam is behind the waterfall where the inside is drenched in the owners blood. It's called suicidal waterfall. Find it and you'll find him" I spoke slowly to make sure he got every word I spoke.

He nodded "ok. I'll do it for you, Grian" and with that he left

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Note
That a rap I'm done with the second chapter and hopefully I didn't mess anything up.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed leave a comment down below and check out my other story's to and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye

(I'm not afending the British just to clarify I'm also British, pansexual and transgendered also my sister had a problem with cutting and suicide so I'm not afending anyone)