chapter 10, hello again

Didn't think I'd make a new chapter this soon. I'm going to try and make this a long one. I will make this as sad as possible. Heheheheheheheh.

Ghost Sam's POV

I've been watching Grian for three days, keeping him from self-harming and suicide attempts.

It's been hard, but I've been able to get him to stop. Everywhere he goes I'm there with him. I only let him hear me, so I help him with decisions.

Our friends had been thinking Grian is going crazy because he talks to himself, or well, to me.

I feel bad, it's my fault he's like this, if I would have just told him my plan this wouldn't have happened.

Oh well, you can't change anything now, the deal is done, and you can never EVER go back from a deal with the devil.

Me and Grian took longer to get home as J and pie Lord kept saying how he should go to a doctor. He kept saying he was fine but they wouldn't stop. Soon I told Grian to egnore them and go home, it took longer to get back but we got there...eventually.

Once home Grian immediately went to our bedroom. Yes, OUR bedroom, I sleep with Grian now, and yes, I sleep.

He walked to the draw and took out a razor blade again as I looked at him shocked "Grian! You told me you wouldn't do that! Please stop, I can't see you hurting" I tried to convince him but he just cried.

"Sam just face it, everyone thinks I'm crazy but Taurtis, it's no use anymore" he sobbed, just then there was a knock on the door. Soon after that we heard the door get nocked down as footsteps were heard going up the stairs.

Grian made a quick and deep cut in his wrist, I started crying blood as someone knocked at the bedroom door "Grian! It's me Taurtis! Are you ok? Please let me in" he yelled.

I looked away from Grian as he made another deep cut in his arm "LEAVE ME ALONE" Grian yelled back as I held my head, it hurt to see him like this, I can't take it.

"both of you please stop arguing, it hurts seeing you like this" My voice hushed but could be heard. Grian and Taurtis both fell silent and I heard Taurtis sit down beside the door "Sam, please, tell Grian to open the door, I need to see you both"

Me and Grian looked at the door shocked, how could he know I was here? I looked at Grian with a sorrowful expretion as he opened the door.

Taurtis immediately hugged Grian and looked over at me "I was so worried about you Grian. Sam, you should try harder to help him" he said.

I looked at my hands then back at Taurtis "how? How can you see-" I stopped mid sentence as I remembered "oh, wait, you've been like this before, of course you can see me" I sighed, still shocked "but why didn't you say anything" I asked as he reliced my love "I didn't want to seem like I'd gone crazy, maby you two should only talk at home, Grian could get better that way. Trust me" He replied and then left.

I felt myself get more and more real by the second after that. Days passed and people have been catching sight of me, I must be coming back into reality. What a relief.

What isn't good though is that Grian has to go to the hospital because of loss of blood, but he'll be ok. Turns out suki was his blood type, so both of them are doing fine.

I'm so happy to see them healing, but they won't be happy for long "not that long at all my soul buddy" he's beck

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooO
Note
Sam is still dead, demon Sam is coming back and I have another someone to come to this story, just to make it funny.

Anyway thank-you guys so much for reading this chapter if you like it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and I'll see all you dudes, in the next chapter!!!