Chapter 29: Yellow Roses

"If I were Sam I'd sure as hell remember Fico's name after what went down last chapter,"  said, when asked what to put at the beginning of this chapter.

* * *

PIRATES! MOMMA NEEDS YOUR HELP!

 Omertà has a chance of being nominated for STORY OF THE YEAR! But I need your help! We are #3 in the leaderboard on Wattpad! Please click the link below (which is also at the top of my bio) and click "Tweet" next to Omertà!! EVERY VOTE COUNTS AND YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE!! IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT TO MAKE ME SO HAPPY!! <3 Thanks!

w.tt/StoryOfTheYear

* * *

  After making his dîck disappear in my pússy, Fico the magician performed his best trick yet and ignored me for the next five days.

His office doors were locked and guarded, he wasn't stalking around in the shadows late at night, and I could have sworn one of his robot employees had genuinely smiled.

"Golly, did Fucko take a vacation without me?" I asked Hulk, while he was walking me back to my bedroom after dinner. I tried to frame the question as casual as possible

"He'll be back."

"Thank you, Terminator."

To make sure Fico wasn't dead, I'd stuck a post-it on his bedroom door that said, "You're an asshøle" with a mediocre doodle of a pirate and bribed the guards with muffins to keep it there. A week later, the note was still there.

Two weeks. No Pirate.

Well, looked like Fico had fúcked me dry and vanished from the estate without giving me a heads up. I'll admit that I got a little depressed over that realization, for about ten minutes. Then I discovered Gina, the elderly woman who took care of Fico when he was a baby, was making homemade mac and cheese in the kitchen and needless to say I ate my feelings back to good health.

"More," Gina said and plopped a large scoop of mac and cheese onto my plate.

I laughed. "Gina, you can't just stand there and keep scooping more mac and cheese onto my plate. You're going to make me explode."

"You no like my cooking?"

"I love your cooking. I've just had eight helpings."

"I see." She threw a rag over her shoulder and scoffed, retreating towards the kitchen. "I go make you cannoli."

Once Gina freed me as her never-ending cookie taster, I headed to the dancer's studio to work off some of the fat. Usually, the place was open around that time, so imagine my surprise when I crashed right into Zarah.

"Shît!" she shrieked, as her water bottle dumped on the front of her skimpy workout outfit. She looked up at me with her smoky eyes and scowled. "Oh, look who it is. Miss Trashed at a cocktail party."

I was not in the mood for this bitch.

"Heard you ruined a ten-thousand dollar dress," she continued, when I ignored her and walked into the small wooden dance studio. "Congratulations. That's ten-thousand more than your life was worth when Fico scraped you off the curb and brought you here."

"Did you get that one off gum wrapper?"

She scoffed and leaned against the door jam. "How's Fi-Fi been, anyway?" Her smile tipped into a sly grin. "Has he gotten tired of you yet?"