Chapter 19

Justin's POV

My phone kept going off and it seemed like every time I looked down at my phone. It was one of my damn hoes texting me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind getting a little something but I was with Lauren. Something about Lauren had me mesmerized. Everything fucking thing she did. It was like I wanted to fuck her but at the same time, I wanted her to love me.

"So Lauren, where are we now?" I asked rising up one of my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" She asked taking her eyes off the road to look at me. She became to veer into the other lane.

"EYES ON THE ROAD!" I stammered.

She quickly looked back to the road. I continued, "I mean are we-" Before I could finish Lauren answered.

"We are friends." She slowly smiled.

Ouch, that hurt. I mean I knew I wasn't some good guy that Lauren saw but I actually did care about her even if she didn't care about me back. 

Lauren's POV

What was Justin trying to get at here? Did he really think I was just going to let him in that easy. I cared about Justin but I wasn't going to let him in that easy. 

"I'm staying at your house tonight or do you want me to drop you off?" I asked Justin as he sat quiet looking out the window.

"You can just drop me off at my penthouse." Justin running his hand through his hair.

That hurt. Justin told me in the past that he took only his hoes there to fuck. Which meant he was probably sleeping with one of those hoes he has in his phone. How could I get mad when I just told him we were friends. 

"Are you sure?" I asked hoping he would change his mind.

"Yeah. I'm positive." He said before licking his perfectly pink lips.

I sighed in disappointment.

Jason's POV

I grabbed another beer bottle out of the fridge for Selena.

"Where would you be without me?" She asked.

"Probably being a millionaire." I rolled my eyes handing her the beer.

"So this girl Lauren..." She trailed off hoping I would answer her question.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Jason. You said once I got with you. We could take over the business and I've done everything you asked me to do. I did everything you asked me to do to Justin's business. Nothing is happening. She could be the one to crumble Justin's business." She growled.

"Yeah, you think so. I don't. I know what triggers Justin and it's not that. All he cares about is his business. Do you really think this Lauren is going to go after his business? She is in love with him and she knows how much he loves his work." I said finishing off my beer.

"There has to be some way to get to her to get to the business." Selena ranted.

"Maybe there is.." I smirked.

Lauren's POV

-NEXT DAY-

I got in my Audi. Dinah and Normani were like my girls out of the house. Ally was always working or at Troy's a.k.a. her boyfriend's house. Camila was pissed at me because I didn't give her the time of the day and was hanging out with Kalin almost all the time. I was scared to face Justin today. What if was still pissed at me for saying we were just friends. What if I got smart and asked him how his sex with his hoe last night? Then it would anger him more. I arrived and parked in the employee parking deck.