Chapter 29

Justin's POV

Once my jet landed. I got off to see my Grandpa had a two Cadillac's waiting for us. Just like I requested. I held tightly on to Lauren's hand as I got off and breathed the air deeply. I'm home and I was actually happy about it. My family can finally meet a girl in my life that is as good as them. Lauren was something that brought so much light and colors to my life that I have never had. I loved it. Like sure I was a stingy asshole but she looked passed that. She couldn't take a damn gift if I begged her and she as beautiful inside and out. And shes good in bed. Like hell yeah she's the one for me.

I watched my siblings and Keegan follow behind us. Lauren looked at her friend and my siblings confused. "Wait where are they going?" Lauren asked looking at them get into the other Cadillac. 

"Babe. They are meeting us. Calm down." I said bringing her hand to my lips pecking it. "Do you trust me?" 

She looked around in the Cadillac and then back at me. "Yes. I trust you. Should I be scared?" She smiled.

"No. You worry too much." I laughed. I helped her into the SUV. As she sat nicely in the backseat. I then proceeded to help out get my luggage off my jet into each of the SUV's.

Lauren's POV

I sat in the nice SUV I looked at Justin help get the luggage off the jet. I see a bag with tissue paper in it. As if it was a gift. The bag was Victoria's Secret. How cute the driver probably got his wife a gift and he had to come get me and Justin so had to bring it along. I picked up the bag and placed it in the passenger seat nicely. I noticed Justin talking with someone. I looked at him. He was the best thing in my life. Like I just look at him and groan internally. Just because its physically painful how attractive he is.

He opened the car door as he was hollering and laughing at somebody. I ignored it. I loved just looking at him actually in a good mood. He got in and smiled at me. "Are you ready to meet my family?" 

"I am actually nervous. What if they don't like me?" I frowned.

"Why wouldn't they? You are everything and more. Baby trust me. You worry too much." He snickered caressing my thigh. 

He then begins looking around for something. Like full out searching like his damn life depended on it. His driver then hands him the same bag I put in the passenger seat. 

Justin took the bag slowly with a confused look on his face before he gave the bag to me. I looked at him and then back at the bag. "What is this?" I said holding the bag.

"It's a small gift for you. I have plenty more for this trip. Just wait baby girl." Justin grinned.

"Justin. I told you I don't like gifts. You don't have to spend money on me like this." I shook my head with a small toothless smile.

"Would you quit. You know I don't take back my gifts. You have to take it. So open it." 

I rolled my eyes and as I pull the tissue paper from the bag. There laid a black lace piece of lingerie. More specifically a teddy. If you don't know what that is. It is a corset connected to a bikini bottom. So it is more sexy. I guess.

"Do you like it?" Justin said looking at my quietness. "Cause I can take it back if you don't." Justin trailed off.

"I thought you said you don't take back gifts." I laughed.

"I don't baby but if you don't like it. That is a different story. I want this to be a romantic trip for us."

"Well if you spank me when I have this on. Then I will proudly wear it and give you a damn show with it too." I nudged Justin.