Chapter two

"What was that all about" I asked confusingly as me and Ali were walking out of the classroom.
"What was what?" Alison asked like she's all innocent.
Ali, what do you mean what?! I mean, you talking back to our new English teacher?!
Alison than stopped walking, and turned to me. "Look elena, he may be hot. But he's most Defintley uptight. And I don't take that shit. Teacher or not" than she walks away from me.
I nervously stand infront of the classrooms opened door, hesitating to go in there even though I have too. Alison than gives me a push, and pushes me in the door.
"umm, mr Salvatore..." His head looks up at me from his desk. "Ahh.. You girls. Have a seat"
I sit in the far left corner, and Alison sits right next to me.
Mr Salvatore glances up "ah, away from eachother please" he says than continues with whatever he's doing.
Alison, rolls her eyes and gets up and sits on the other side of the classroom.
15 minutes pass, and I hear mr Salvatore get up from his chair, I start to feel hopeful. Maybe he's letting us go? I than sit up in my seat, and look at him.
He sighs, "um Alison"
Alison looks up at him, she was texting uh ohh, that means we are going to have to stay longer.
"You can go now" he says. WHAT?!?
Alison smiles "thanks mr salvatore" she gets her things and walks out the door. "I'll wait for you" she says.
I sigh in frustration. Mr Salvatore is not being fair at all. I should be the one who leaves first! She was texting for goodness sake. Oh and did he even catch that she has an attitude with him during class!?! Ugh.
"While your here, can you write tomorrow's lesson on the board for me? Might as well put you to work. I never really understand how just sitting in a classroom is a punishment honestly.
I think to myself, maybe because it's school and we all hate having to be here, instead of being at home?
"Okay" I simply reply, as I stand up.
Mr Salvatore smirks at me, as I'm walking over. And he says, I never got your name by the way.
"Elena" I tell him.
Well elena, here is tomorrow's lesson.
Thanks I say, than I take the work from him. I go up to the board and pick up a black marker. As I feel mr Salvatore staring at me..
"It's upsetting that students want to disrespect there teacher... Especially on there first day.
I think to myself "boo-hoo dude, shut up".
I look at him and say "I'm sorry" than turn back around to the board to continue writing the lesson.
"It's fine, your fine" he mumbles.
I pause but ignore his awkward reply, and continue what I'm doing.
"So do you like English class?" Mr Salvatore randomly asks.
I laugh. "Is this really your idea of punishment I ask"
He laughs to "well I have better ideas"
I look at him, mr Salvatore looks at me and smiles. I bite my lip, feeling my cheeks burn up. "Uh.. I'm.. I'm done. Writing the lesson.." I change the subject giving mr Salvatore his book back, and I put the marker away.
He clears his throat "Thankyou miss elena"
"Your welcome" I say
Mr Salvatore than looks up at the clock, you have about 3 minutes. I hope this isn't to much torture for you. But grab a chair , and sit Infront of my desk, I wanna talk to you. He smirks.
I than force a smile.. S-sure.. I than get a chair and sit Infront of his desk. I feel so awkward, I probably look awkward to.
Mr Salvatore says- "I'm going to get to know all of my students, hopefully not in detention but let's start with you".
"Wha-what do you wanna know" sounding nervous.
"Um I don't know" he says. "I want to know anything like, what do you like to do in your spare time? Your age? Anything"
"Uh well, I like to write poems. English is actually my favourite subject and I'm seventeen"
Mr Salvatore smiles, "what do you like to write about?"
Well I say "mostly about how I'm feeling.. Like if I'm inlove, I'll right about that, if I feel sad or depressed, than I'll write about that..."
You've been inlove before? Mr Salvatore asks. Raising his left eyebrow.
I answer "well... Yeah?.. Is that so surprising"
"Oh. No, not really.. I was just.. Asking. I didn't mean to offend you or anything, because your a very pretty girl elena."
"I blush at his compliment and smile.. Thankyou"
He smiles back at me and than licks his lips. "Um.. So can you tell me what being inlove feels like? I'm curious to know"
"Well... It's like a million butterflies in your stomache when he touches you... The whole world pretty much just stops when you two are together, and nothing will get in your way. When he kisses you, it just feels like a million fireworks are around you. You get goosebumps when he calls you beautiful. You just know there is no one else for you, he is your comfort. You can't imagine yourself with anyone else because when your inlove. That's impossible to do" I find myself staring at the floor, I look up to see mr Salvatore smiling. "Oh.. I'm sorry. Was that to deep?"
He quickly shakes his head, "no elena! I loved it"
I smile, "well thanks I guess.."
I slightly frown, "um hey, I don't want to sound like a whinger or anything, but Alison backtalked you, and was texting during detention, so why did I have to stay longer?" I ask.
"Because I wanted to get to know you more.. And how could I do that if we weren't alone?" Mr Salvatore says, than faintly raises one eyebrow, and puts his fingers together, resting his elbows on the desk. He is soo sexy AHHH.
I blush "oh.. I see"'
He smirks "elena your really really inspiring. You just gave me an idea for the next lesson"
I kinda frown, really?
I say "phew it's really hot in here, or is it just me" as I take off my black jumper.
"I'm pretty sure it's just you" mr Salvatore blurts out.
I'm staring at him and I think to myself, "elena stop it. Your just taking it the wrong way. He doesn't mean it like that!!"
"Oh..." I finally say. Sitting my jumper on my lap. "Oh uh. No.. Your right, it is pretty hot in here" he than clears his throat.
I stare at him for a few seconds than look away, "um I need to get going" I say.
Mr Salvatore than looks up to the clock, "oh yes, I didn't realise the time. Have a good afternoon elena..."
I stand up from my chair "yeah, you too mr Salvatore."
I turn to leave but mr salvatores voice stops me "oh and Elena"
"Yeah?" I ask.
"He hands me a paper and smiles" I glance at it. "Weren't you suppose to hand these out tomorrow?"
"Yeah, but I decided to give you yours early."
I glance at my paper, and it says A+..
I smile at him although he's not even looking at me, and walk out the door.
"UGH OMG FINALLY ELENA, YOU TOOK FOREVER!!?"
I laughed, "well detention is detention"
Alison stops walking and grabs my arm and smirks.
"What?" I ask.
You said "detention is detention" in a happy tone!
"So".... I shrug
"SO?!" what the hell happened in there?
"What! Nothing" I yell"
"Oh please come on elena, your seventeen and he's clearly no older than 25"
"So? What are you trying to say Ali?"
"Did you guys kiss, have abit of a quickie, have a romantic chat?" She grins
I blush "pfft no! Well I mean, not really.."
"Not really?" Alison asks.
I roll my eyes at Ali "nothing happened, okay? Let's just go home." I pull her by the wrist out the door.