Chapter thirteen

.... Lydia Martin.
"Everyone be sure to make Lydia feel welcome, and show her the respect you would show everyone else" Damon says.
"Lydia, your seat will be the one right there next to the girl with the brown hair, At the back" Damon tells her.

I'm just staring at her, and she comes and sits next to me. I think to myself, oh, I was the brown headed girl, Damon meant.
I look at her and smile "hey, im elena"
Lydia looks back at me "what an adorable name. Am I supposed to care or something?" She says while chewing her gum.
I text Ali saying ,,
[p.s.- the new girl is a complete and utter bitch. Just warning you - Elena]

*DING DING* * DING DING*
The bell rings for lunch, I pick up my books and I walk past Damon's desk. He looks straight up at me, I'm walking out the door and I hear "Elena" I just ignore him, and keep walking out the door.
Ali walks over to me, and laughs.
"What?" I ask.
"Why's Lydia a bitch" Ali asks me
"I introduced myself to her, and she was such a stuck up bitch back. She's like 'am I supposed to care'" I just shook my head and didn't speak to her.
"Let me talk to her, maybe she will like me" Ali laughs, while walking away.
"We'll see" I mutter under my breath.

Alison walks over to the new girl Lydia,
"Hi, I'm Alison. But you can call me Ali"
"Would you move? Lydia grunts at her
"Is that a joke or?" Ali asks confusingly
"As much as a joke as you are" Lydia smiles and says to her.
"Now, 'Ali' if you would excuse me, get out of my way" as she smiles, and steps over Ali's foot.

Alison walks over to me, and she doesn't look happy.
"How was it?" I ask and giggle alittle, at the same time.
"Fine, you were right. She's a bitch, not just that she's---- actually no. I don't let nobody speak to me like that" she says while walking back over to Lydia.
oh dear god, I think to myself.

"Lydia, I don't know who you think you are, waltzing into our school like you own it. But sorry to burst this little bubble of yours, you don't.
Lydia just laughs at Alison,  "Aw how cute, am I meant to be threatened or something? well sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not. so take you and that thing you call "attitude" and shove it up your ass, clear?"
"Crystal" Alison says.
"Good" Lydia says as she walks away, flicking her long hair.

I walk over to Ali, well that was intense.
"Can we kill her?" Ali asks
"I'm planning on it, just give me time to plan it" we begin to laugh.
*DING DING* *DING DING*
I grab Ali, by the wrist. Lets go.
We walk into English class, and I sit at the back of the classroom as always. Elena sits Infront of me, and oh great I have Lydia right next to me.

"We will be doing a test today everyone" mr Salvatore says.
As he walks around handing the papers to everyone, he gets to me. And i glance at my paper and it says on the back of my sheet "stay behind, I need to talk to you after class".
Mr Salvatore says "everyone I'll be partnering you all up".
Ali leans back, grabbing my hand. As we always work together.
I hear a deep voice say, "Elena and Lydia"
I look up at mr Salvatore. And say under my breath "you've got to be kidding me".

I move my desk closer to Lydia's, and ask her "what do you want the project for the test to be about".
Lydia looks up at me, twirling her hair.
"Can you not, look at me" she says.
"Look 'princess', I'm not all that thrilled about having you as my partner either. So can you just get over yourself for 10 minutes, Atleast" i say rolling my eyes.

"Fine, Oooh, I have a great idea for our project" Lydia says, smirking.
"okay? What is it" I question her.
"How about the high-school slut" Lydia grins
"What do you even mean by that, plus it's not appropriate" I say to Lydia
"And it's appropriate to flirt with your English teacher, is it?" Lydia says
"What are you talking about" I snap at her.
"Please, don't play dumb. I wasn't born yesterday elena. I see the way you and mr Salvatore look at eachother" she raises her eyebrow.
I look at her, "your pathetic Lydia" as I get up, and walk straight out of the classroom with no hesitation.

"Where's elena going" mr Salvatore asks Lydia.
"Oh no where" Lydia replies. "She just said she was going to get a drink" as she smiles, and continues to do her work.

I walk out of the school, slamming the door shut. as I'm walking down the school steps, I hear someone walking up behind me.
"Well your in a good mood aren't you" he mutters...