Introduction

Hey guys! My name is Myah and thanks for choosing to read my story, Mermaid Mystery. I've always loved the show H2O: Just Add Water and after spending weeks reading fan fictions and re-watching the series until I cry, I've decided I'm confident enough to start my own story.

I started writing this a few months ago as a little trial and I wanted to continue it. The first few chapters aren't the best (they're okay, I just didn't want to change them completely) as my writing style has changed in the last few months.

The story is set a few weeks after the girls graduate. Emma has returned (because what story is complete without her), Louis has decided to stay with Cleo for the summer and there's a few new guys in town.

The main characters are Tammy and Nala. Two best friends in the search for an adventure, although things don't go to plan when they find themselves stuck in a cave. The next morning they wake to a few shocks when they touch water.

I was thinking of making the plot something along the lines of Emma, Cleo, Rikki and Bella trying to track down Tammy and Nala. Once they had found their mermaids, I was thinking a few fights and lies revealed, maybe an epic (super cheesy) mermaid battle ending in the girls realizing they need each other. I won't reveal too much but I was planning on making the story a little more intense by adding a love triangle.

I'm going to make a few changes to the original H2O storyline (I've already planned out half the story, for some reason) but don't worry, I'll mention them along the way. I don't know if I'm going to keep all the original couples together either, you'll just have to wait and see.

I know, I know, the whole story will probably end up being super cheesy and I'll end up never updating it but I've got a good feeling. My writing skills are not great although I do try my hardest and always proofread. Please give me your feedback, it really helps motivate me to write more. Feel free to message me at anytime, I love to chat.

My writing style is constantly changing, thanks to the books I read from different authors so I apologize if I have switched from first person to third person (which I have tried to edit out but I'm afraid there's still parts in the wrong point of view) or I've started described things weirdly.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the story :)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters from the TV series, H2O: Just Add Water. I do not own Mako Island, Rikki's Café or The JuiceNet, all rights go to Jonathan M. Shiff, the creator of H2O and Mako Mermaids. The story and plot is mine, as well as characters I have added to the H2O world.