Im back

(Btw nothing in this story is mine except the plot and Alex)

Alex's POV

I stop singing and stand straight up, "what? Your girlfriend is stuck in a coma for 2 years and all you do is stare?"

"A-Alex?" He stutters

"The one and only" I smiled and walked to him giving him a huge hug, "I missed you so much" he whispered into my hair. I pecked his cheek.

"I love you too"

"Um class dismissed" he waved them off and took me into his office

I walked in but he pushed me against the wall and put my wrists above my head, he then slammed his lips to mine and kissed me, I kissed back as if my life depended on it, "S-S-Severus"

"Shh" he said placing his hands on my waist, I just stood there, my head only reaching right below his shoulder, I am no longer taller than him, even with high heels.

"So I'm guessing your life was miserable without me?" I smirked into his chest

"It was hell on earth" he sighed, "but now I have my angel back"

"Wow that was really.......... Sappy" I giggled, "I loved it though"

"Good" he said, "I'm not good at sappy crap"

"If I'm not mistaken dinner is next?"

"Yeah it is"

"You go ahead I have to get back to my office for a moment"

"Okay see you at dinner" he kissed my cheek and walked me to my office.

Since I had grown while in my coma my robes no longer fit, instead I wore black skinny jeans and a blue crop top (since I used to be ravenclaw) I greeted Sifer once more.

"Sifer I missed you!" I picked him up and sat him on my shoulder

"Alex?! Where have you been?! I've been waiting for you forever!" He shouted at me

"Sorry I was put in a coma" I apoplogized

"Okay but can you take me around with you for today, the substitute never let me out of my cage and never talked to me" he whined

"Fine and as an apology you can have 2 mice for dinner" he hissed in excitement as we set off for dinner.