Chapter Nine

*Sarah's POV*

----------------------
(There is sexual content in this, so if you aren't into that then I suggest you stop reading here- I will later in this chapter put more bold text saying that it's over- so scroll to there if you're uncomfortable with sexual things.)

----------------

"Nash," I gasp as he rubs his fingers over my clit slowly. I squirm a little bit and he chuckles quietly into the crook of my neck. He slowly picks up speed and I try to hold back the moans that's been building up in the back of my throat. He kisses my collarbone a few times, feeling like butterfly kisses. I continue to squirm and Nash climbs on top of me and straddles me. He leans down and kisses my forehead, then my nose, and then my lips. Slowly. And I can't help but smile. But it ends and I pout. He smiles and pecks my lips before he kisses my chin, going up and down my neck. Nibbling every now and then making me squirm. He takes his hand out of my leggings and then slides his hand back in under my underwear. His warm fingers explore my body and I moan quietly. His crystal blue eyes look into mine and I lose my breath for a moment, he smiles and somehow I regain my breath. He presses his forehead against mine, lips centimeters apart.

I push his hand down further into my pants and he rubs my pussy slowly. I close my eyes as my breath hitches in the back of my throat.

Nash's fingers curl slightly, teasing me and he knows it too.

"You truly are wet, yet still beautiful," he whispers. "Tell me--" he begins before I pull his head down to mine, closing the small gap that was once between us. Nash takes my subtle hint to keep going. He curls his finger all the way into me and I moan into the kiss. Nash pulls his finger out and then slides it back in slowly.

He continues to do this, gradually picking up speed; I scratch his back that will no doubt leave marks. He slides another finger into me and goes slower again allowing me to adjust to the difference. Nash goes back to kissing my jaw line and neck, giving me a tingling sensation when he finds a spot where I'm ticklish. He lifts the hem of my yoga pants so he can get a better angle. His fingers go in as far as they possibly can making my walls tighten ever so slightly. I gasp as Nash adds another finger in, stretching me out. He moves his fingers inside of me making my walls tighten more.

"Take them off," I instruct Nash as he begins to pull his fingers out. He smiles against my neck and sits up, getting off of me. "And yes, I'm sure." I smirk and he follows my instructions. He tugs at the edge of my pants and I lift my butt up so he can slide them off which he did swiftly, leaving me in my underwear. He straddles me once again but on my stomach, reaching his hands behind his back he manages to slide my underwear off to the side.

He resumes where he was with his three fingers in me. He picks up his speed and I squirm. Out of no where he picks me up and puts my head against the head board. He then rams his fingers back into me and moves them around going in as far as he can. I grab onto his hair but he grabs my wrists and pins them against the head board. He slides back taking his fingers out leaving me pouting.

Nash spreads my legs out and puts his legs between them he spits on my clit and rubs it fast making me want to close my legs together but I'm unable to because of Nash.

"Oh shit, Nash." I breath out and he smiles. He uses his thumb now to continue rubbing my clit and slides one finger in going in and out a few times before adding another one. He adds another finger going further into my pussy. He then adds his last available finger in and proceeds to go faster.

"Shit, shit, shit. Nash," I breathe out heavily, "I'm going to cum. Fuck." I moan loudly and he silences me with a kiss.

The next thing I know is that my walls tighten around his fingers and I hit my climax, my back arching up and he pulls his fingers out right as I cum.

(Sexual stuff is over, kiddies can open their eyes now)

"Good lord I have died." I say mostly to myself.

"That's not good." He says while releasing my wrists. "I'm gonna go wash off, and you uh--"

"Need to pee. It's a rule. In a way." I sit up and swing my legs off my bed and hop off my bed. Bad decision on my part because my legs are shaking and I fall to the ground.

"Babe, are you okay?" Nash rushes to my side to help me up. I pout, and try to get up on my own, yet fall down again. "Dummy." Nash whispers in my ear before picking me up bridal style carrying me to the bathroom. "I'll get you some clothes. Anything in particular madam?"

I roll my eyes and point to the pile of clothes that resided on my floor.

"Anything from there," I laugh as he begins to shift through my clothes like a teenage girl looking for clothes for a date.

I close the door to the bathroom and go pee, washing my hands afterwards. When I open the door again I see a pile of clothes. My green fuzzy socks, black sweats and underwear. As I change into them I look around the room for Nash. I see the top of his head on the other side of the bed out of view. I walk over quietly and sit next to him looking at his shaking hands gripping a piece of paper tightly.

I hold his trembling hands lightly and look into his watering eyes. "Nash what's wrong?"

"It's dated the last day of the tour. Sarah, that was days ago. We weren't even here." My eyebrows knit together in confusion and worry. "Sarah, he was here. He was in your house. Your room." He puts the paper in my hand and then puts his head between his legs with his arms behind his head.

I open the paper that's been wrinkled by Nash's firm grip.

My heart immediately drops to my stomach.

It's him.

----------------------------------

A/N: Hey! I hope you liked this, I'm trying to update more often.

Anywhore... I haven't wrote sexual stuff in a looooooonnng time. Haha awwwwwwkwarrrd.

Okay but on a serious note- I love my art teacher. She has been helping me through so much lately and she's pushing me to do my best so I become the artist that I want to be and need to be in order to get into a collage.
Along with that, I am single lol. But apparently my ex still loves me? I love him, always have always will. But damn, I dunno what to do with that.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE A QUESTION THAT PEOPLE MEED TO ANSWER IN ORDER FOR ME TO UPDATE- I MEAN MORE THAN FIVE PEOPLE

Much love- c