Chapter 5

ALL RIGHTS GO TO HIRO MASHIMA FOR CREATING THESE AMAZING CHARACTERS,(besides the ones I made up)

Gajeel's pov
I saw Lucy and was bored so I decided I could talk to her again.I was walking towards her and all of the sudden I heard her yell to watch out,but before I could move I felt someone push me.I ended up under the mistletoe with Lucy,and it turns out it was the demon's sister who pushed me.
"KISS KISS KISS!!!"I heard people chanting all around us and didn't know what to do. She looked scared and confused, I couldn't kiss her when she wasn't ready.. if I ever got a chance to kiss her that is.
"No,i'm not gonna kiss her!"I finally yelled and everyone grew quiet, Lucy clenched her fists at her sides, she looked hurt.
"Jeez you didn't have to hurt her feelings" and "that poor girl" were the only things I heard before Lucy pushed me away and ran out the back of the guild.

Lucy's pov
I knew Mira was the one who set this up and she got Lisanna to help her but to be honest I didn't need the extra help,I was doing fine on my own.So,Gajeel got pushed into me and we ended up underneath the mistletoe,then he refused to even look at me all the while saying he would not kiss me.It was a bit early for anything like that to happen, but it still hurt when he refused.I never wanted to cry more in my life,so I ran home and did just that.I cried into my pillow from embarrassment and rejection,I finally stopped when I heard someone in my living room.I didn't need to leave my bedroom to know it was Natsu and probably Happy too.
"Lucy!"I heard Natsu call,confirming my assumption.
"I'm not home!"I called back hoping he would take the hint and leave.
"Yes you are!"I heard him call back,obviously not taking the hint.
"Fine,i'm in my bedroom,you can come in,but not Happy."I told him.
"Actually,can I bring in someone besides Happy?"He asked.
"Fine."I caved wanting him to just come in my room already so he could leave faster.
"Lucy there is some one I want you to meet."Natsu said walking in the room with a kitten in his arms.
"Oh my god who is that?"I yelled curiously.
"This is Nami."He told me.Nami is a pink kitten the size of my hand and is an overload of cuteness.
"Awww,she's so cute who does she belong to?"I asked,knowing she should probably go home soon.
"Well,she actually is supposed to be yours."Natsu said making me super excited.
"One more thing"He added,"she's and exceed."
"Even better."I said and gave him a huge hug.
"Huhhhhh?"Nami yawned as she awoke.
"Hello,i'm your new owner,Lucy."I said quietly so I wouldn't startle her.
"Yayy!"she yelled quietly and used her newly formed wings to fly happily into my arms.

SO I KNOW THIS WASN'T A CHAPTER FULL OF LUCYXGAJEEL DEVELOPMENT,BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER I UPLOAD WILL BE FULL OF IT!AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE READS GUYS!