Chapter 8

ALL OF FAIRY TAIL BELONGS RESPECTIVELY TO HIRO MASHIMA

"G-Gajeel I-I don't know if I can,I mean I want to,but-"Lucy got cut off by Gajeel.
"But what?"He asked looking at her worriedly.
"I just got Nami and I need to look after her and I need to work too."Lucy explained.
"I'm so stupid,I wanted you to like me,and now you've admitted that you do,but now..."
"Now you realized you don't want me."Gajeel finished.
"NO!"Lucy yelled,tears brimming in her eyes,gaining looks from her commerades,"I care about you more than you know,but I'm just scared,I wanted this so very badly and now it turned into a waste of effort because I still can't bring my self to say yes and I really don't know what to do."Lucy finished,practically sobbing.She grabbed Nami,ran out of the guild,and walked home in hurry to try to sort everything out.
"Ugghhh...,pathetic"Lucy groaned to her self wondering why she couldn't make her self say yes to the one person she cared for the most.Lucy thought up a plan for what to do when she got home.
"OPEN,Gate of the Lion,LEO!"Lucy yelled as Leo appeared in front of her.
"You called beautiful?"He answered.
"Hey Leo can you help me with something?"She asked.
"Of course,what do you need me to do?"
"I need you to get someone for me.You know who Levy is,right?"
"Who?"
"Levy McGarden,short girl,blue hair?"Lucy asked to see if he still didn't remember.
"Oh the solid script girl?"
"Yes."Lucy huffed in annoyance.
"Ok,ok jeez i'll go get her."Leo agreed with the now annoyed celestial wizard.
Leo and Levy arrived at Lucy's apartment about 15 minutes after he initially left and found her sitting with Nami and talking.
"Oh,hey guys."She greeted and sent Leo back to the spirit world.
"Hey what do you need Lucy?"Levy asked.
"Okay,so I found out that Gajeel likes me and you know how much I like him,but I don't know how to just say yes."Lucy explained.
"Lucy,do you like him?"
"Yes."
"See,you just admitted it to me,and it didn't seem like it was that hard."Levy countered.
"Well,I guess it wasn't THAT hard."Lucy agreed.
"Ummm...I'm pretty sure Gajeel would really enjoy if you went back to the guild and said yes to him."Levy encouraged.
"Okay I guess I'm ready."Lucy concluded.

*8 minutes later*

"Okay I am not ready."Lucy told Levy who was right beside her,and holding Nami who was asleep.
"Too late."She smirked,then yelled,"Hey,Gajeel!"Gajeel looked up from where he was sitting and half smiled.
"Oh,uhh hey."Lucy said awkwardly,then sat down across from the iron man that she felt deeply for.
"Hey."He replied,no expression in his voice at all.
"I guess I just wanted to say yes."Lucy said to Gajeel who was now very obviously happy.
"Well that's good to hear,since last time we spoke it ended in tears."Gajeel replied.
"Listen,I am really sorry I was so focused on trying to get you to like me,I kinda neglected everything else the entire time,then when you confessed to me it all came crashing down."she explained.
"Well,at least you're being honest and that's a good thing."Gajeel responded.
"Yeah,it is,and Mira is kinda of staring at me so,is it alright if it tell her or...?"
"I don't really care if you tell her or not I just gotta make sure no one else can take you from me,so I'm kinda gonna tell all the guys anyway."
"Okay see ya."Lucy said jumping up from the bench she was sitting on and walking over to the matchmaker Mira.
"So...?"Mira asked.
"So...,what?"
"So,he obviously likes you."
"Well,I would hope so."
"And what do you mean by that?"
"I mean,he ought to like me since we're in a relationship now."
"OMG NO WAY!"Mira yelled.
"Yup and actually it was Natsu's idea to approach him the way I did."
"OMG NO WAY!"Mira yelled again.
"Yes way!"Lucy squealed happily.
"Okay so when is the engagement party?"Mira asked jokingly.
"Jeez Mira slow down."Lucy scolded.
"Well,I'd better get going it's getting late."Lucy said and went to get Nami.
"Shut up you tom cat."Carla yelled.
"What's going on Carla?"Lucy asked.
"Well,if you must know,I was scolding Happy for telling little Nami here that she should always be eating fish so that she can get strong.While she will get strong if she eats fish,she will get "heavy" if she eats too much of it."Carla explained.
"Well I still think it's a good idea."Happy insisted.
"I agree with Carla on this one sorry Happy."Lucy finished,"come on Nami it's late we have to go home."
"Ok,bye Carla bye "tom cat""Nami said making air quotes with her paws then leaving with Lucy.
"What happened with that scary metal man Lucy?"Nami asked referring to Gajeel.
"Oh we're dating now,actually."
"What's dating?"
"Umm...let's just say that we're really good friends for now,okay?"Lucy asked.
"Oh,okay now we have a new friend!"
"Well,I do,but once you guys get to know each other I'm sure you'll become friends too."Lucy said.Lucy and Nami walked inside,exhausted,and went to bed immediately.
"Why are YOU here?!?"Lucy yelled pulling Natsu out of her bed forcefully.
"Jeez I was taking a nap why did you pull me on to the floor?"
"You shouldn't have been in here in the first place."Lucy stated annoyed.
"Fine I'll go I'll go."Natsu said heading for the window that now had specks of water on it,indicating that it was raining.
"Wait,Natsu you can stay here tonight,as a thank you for your advice about Gajeel."Lucy suggested.
"Oh,how did that turn out?"
"Really well,we're actually a couple now."
"Oh,cool!"Natsu said happily.
"You can sleep on the couch,but leave in the morning."Lucy requested.
"Okay,will do."Natsu agreed walking to the living room.
"Goodnight!"they both called and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

SO THAT WAS CHAPTER 8 AND I MADE IT LONGER THAN USUAL JUST FOR YOU GUYS!IF YOU LIKED IT OR HAD ANY REQUESTS LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND AS ALWAYS CHECK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE TO SEE IF IVE UPLAODED AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING! ❤️