001

lowcase intended.
-

february 13th 1:04pm

urhopes:
Welcome to Hoseok's Daily Horse Facts where you get free horse facts everyday! To start reciving your free horse facts just type in "HRSEFCTS". To cancel just type in "NOFCTS". You may cancel at any time. Thank you for using Hoseok's Daily Horse Facts! c:

im nayeon stared at the kik message that was surprisingly written in perfect hangul displayed on her dying phone. she got the message fifteen minutes ago and she still hasn't bothered to reply or block the person.

first off, she didn't know anyone with the kik "urhopes". what kind of kik name is that? moreover his display name was "ur angel" which wasn't any help either.

and how did he get her kik?

BUT his display picture was a boy with his hair parted to the right that looked either dyed or most likely bleached to that dark chocolate brown color with lighter brown strokes in it. he wore a white turtleneck with thin black stripes going across it, though nayeon couldn't see the rest of it since he wore a black and gold jacket that had a picture of a tiger on both sides of it- he looked perfectly normal.

so that made nayeon wonder,

"why is this boy who looks perfectly in his right mind bothering me about horse facts, that i didn't ask for"

even though nayeon knew looks are deceiving and a lot of people catfish on the internet, there's no harm right? she was curious and she could always cancel and block him if it got too much.

as nayeon stood up to get her charger she typed the words on the screen.

notyeon:
who's this??

before she could even plug in her charger she got an answer almost immediately.

urhopes:
Your input was invalid! Please type in "HRSEFCTS" for horse facts.

nayeon stared at the message on her screen. "what the heck..." she mumbled as she typed in her next message.

notyeon:
HRSEFCTS

urhopes:
Your free horse facts will start shortly. Enjoy! :3

urhopes:
An adult horse's brain weights 22 oz, about half that of a human.

almost as quickly as the last message came; another horse fact came, and another, and another, and another.

urhopes:
Horses teeth never stop growing.

urhopes:
You can tell if a horse is cold by feeling behind their ears. If that area is cold, so is the horse.

urhopes:
Horses drink atleast 25 gallon of water a day (more in hotter climates).

urhopes:
The best way to determine the age of a horse is by examining it's teeth.

nayeon internally groaned. a new message popped up every minute if not ten seconds and it was making her phone lag.

notyeon:
NOFCTS

urhopes:
Your input was invalid. Please try again.

notyeon:
NOFCTS

urhopes:
Invalid input, please try again later.

urhopes:
Horses prefer sweet things and flavors and will usually reject anything bitter or sour. (Like you! :p)

-

"oh my god, you're kidding me."

-
i know this was poorly written and short too but i needed to update this ff too so!! iM SORRY. and yes i changed this into a hoseok fic.